Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Aaaahhh Roarey's is so camp and gay! Help! Au secours! XDD

But..But the last two wallpapers are super cute! Bolt = SQUEE. <3 The Everyone Loves one reminded me of Cats Don't Dance...hmm, which reminds me again! My wallpaper needs an update.

catsddance.jpg

I highly recommend Cats Don't Dance. It's got a nice story and message, great music, catchy songs, really whacky and colourful animation, a very unique villain and adorable characters! Yet it's such an underrated animated film. Watch it, and you won't be dissapointed, trust me! X3

Wow the gayness made my breasts die! *shields eyes to protect self* I cannot unsee!

Aww Ziggy I think you have a rather awesome desktop image. Do you like all forms of trains or just ones that are more local to you?

I actually like that gay desktop. It's cute.

Mmm. It's weird with me. I know a lot about my local Northern Ireland rail network, and I've got a limited but growing knowledge and interest in mainland Britain's rails (Network Rail? Ha! It'll always be BR to me ;) ). I really have no interest in American trains, since they all look the same and are 5 miles long. :P

You see with me, wherever I go, I'll have a camera on me, and I'll try to find the rail station should the town or city have one.

But..But the last two wallpapers are super cute! Bolt = SQUEE. <3 The Everyone Loves one reminded me of Cats Don't Dance...hmm, which reminds me again! My wallpaper needs an update.

I highly recommend Cats Don't Dance. It's got a nice story and message, great music, catchy songs, really whacky and colourful animation, a very unique villain and adorable characters! Yet it's such an underrated animated film. Watch it, and you won't be dissapointed, trust me! X3

Ah! That reminds me that I still need to watch that, =O! Seeing that orange cat now, I know I've seen him some where before, ^^". I'm very interested in watching it now though; I just have to do homework right now first, -_-.

Glad you liked my wall paper though, I've been changing it to other scenes from Bolt every so often, ^^".

-Blur

catsddance.jpg

I loooooooooooooove Cats Don't Dance. I even have the soundtrack (that if I sold it on eBay I would make a hefty profit :D ). "Tell Me Lies" is still a favorite song of mine.

I loooooooooooooove Cats Don't Dance. I even have the soundtrack (that if I sold it on eBay I would make a hefty profit :D ). "Tell Me Lies" is still a favorite song of mine.

Gaaaah~ lucky you!! I needs the soundtrack so badly! D= ... *looks around* Any chance you can get MP3 rips for meh? Pwease? <:3

New Image this time. Found an awesome one of Manic.

I've seen that before. Manic OWNS!

...My desktop?

Hmmm...

Okay.

DesktopZone.jpg

However, it's a temporary desktop, as I plan to exchange it with this once June starts.

June2009.png

I drew all of that.

Every last bit.

Exept the SA2 logo in the corner, which I greyscaled and watermarked onto the pic.

But otherwise it's all me.

It's the first in my line of this year's desktop calendars.

ALL SA2 themed.

I think July is gonna be Tails with the Tornado.

Woah it's being shown smallllllll.

DA Version

DeskTop Zone that is AWESOME. Do you have a link to just that because I think I'll change my desktop to that. XD

Ricky that is a beautiful desktop image. I like it a lot. Without sounding silly what is it from?

My main desktop OS during peak activity:

OS: Windows 7 RC & Gentoo Linux (will post screenshot later when I find time)

op4ite.jpg

Current desktop, I'm really struggling not to make any snake jokes :P :

desktopzms.jpg

Edited by Cipher

Recently downloaded an HD wallpaper pack, and this particular picture made it to my Desktop.

Spacedesktop.png

I like it a lot.

desktop1.jpg

desktop2.jpg

desktop3.jpg

I gots BumpTop. It's a great lil' program, and it works on my shitty, non-updated version of WinXP. :D

Ubuntu 9.04, dual monitor setup. Left CRT 1024x768, right LCD at 1440x900. Compiz Effects are currently all turned off. Thumbnailed due to 2464x900 resolution.

namelessscreenshot52409.th.png

Just a Legend of Zelda OOT wallpaper I whipped up from some artwork online. Finding decent professional looking wallpapers for my desktop is a bit of a pain, so I just work with what I've got. ^^; I try to keep my desktop itself rather clean, keeping files organized to their respective documents/pictures/videos/music folders instead of scattering them around my desktop.

Changed mine again, I can't decide on a wallpaper to stick with.

changedagain.jpg

@Cyberblade: InterfaceLift has some pretty good stuff, and they've got a few wallpapers for dual monitor setups so you might want to check there.

win7desktop.jpg

Desktop Pic from Yesterday at the MCM Expo, T'Was fun ^_^