Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

I LOVE that taskbar Vandroiy, can you please tell me where you found it? I'd love to have that one aswell, thanks.

If you have windowsblinds I'll send you a link! Problem is that it's hard to find good desktops to go with it, a least for my tastes.

If you have windowsblinds I'll send you a link! Problem is that it's hard to find good desktops to go with it, a least for my tastes.

I do happen to have Windowblinds, good thing I installed it recently.

And being on topic, here's my newest desktop.

Desktopnew.jpg

spooktop.jpg

Kinda patched together the wallpaper myself by patching together various cropped artwerks, making them all black and white for added creeptasticness. It's all innocent stuff, really.

I've been reading Fruits Basket, and I love the series. Although Momiji is my favorite character, I also like Kyo a lot.

Picture1-11.png

Ricky's is cuuuuuuute. I've been trying to do this lately but meh.

16394949.jpg

I made the desktop with a saturated picture of clouds and the final line to the indie game Today I Die, it's free for a limited time. It's kind of sentimental. :)

Been listening to a lot of Starfox music, so my desktop matches appropriately, <3.

screenshot01m.jpg

-Blur

Kinda patched together the wallpaper myself by patching together various cropped artwerks, making them all black and white for added creeptasticness. It's all innocent stuff, really.

Innocent LOL ;) Don't lie Mr. Wyde.

I don't have anything to make a screenshot with at the moment. so I'll just let ya'll see the jpeg.

It's a tribute to my fallen Acer ASSpire 3680 that had Windows PISSta

blue-screen-of-death1.jpg

Today I Die made me all fuzzy. Thankoo Claire for pointing the game out. :)

anyway, mine.

desktop-3.jpg

post-309-1242341462_thumb.png

Desktop from Ace Combat 5. Don't know howindeheck they made it, but they did. And it looks epic.

Perhaps the gayest desktop I've ever had, and I made the wallpaper too so I'm doubly to blame for how gay it is.

gayestdesktop.jpg

Innocent LOL ;) Don't lie Mr. Wyde.

But lying is fun. ;_;

On another note, @Roarey: That pic still makes me lol every time I see it. So hilariously camp. <3

Wow the gayness made my breasts die! *shields eyes to protect self* I cannot unsee!

Aww Ziggy I think you have a rather awesome desktop image. Do you like all forms of trains or just ones that are more local to you?

Bolt, =O. I just took the screen shot when watching the movie. Wish it was clearer though, D=.

desktopo.jpg

-Blur

A piece of art by DA artist Cooking Peach. I thought it was cute. I'm a sucker for cute.

desktop.jpg

Edited by Snatcher2047