Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

BumpTop looks VERY unusual I mean it is pretty and all that but it does have a bit of an oddness to it.

Vandroiy I like yours but I am not too sure what it is...

BumpTop looks VERY unusual I mean it is pretty and all that but it does have a bit of an oddness to it.

Vandroiy I like yours but I am not too sure what it is...

I don't tink the guy who made in on DeviantArt was trying to make something in particular. I just have it cause it looks cool.

desktopmay292009.png

Ok, I've posted it as a thumbnail like all the cool kids. XP

It's a design from tokidoki, a rather cool brand that design all these cute graphic characters and put them on t-shirts and shizz. I've taken quite a liking to it recently. ;D

Link to the website

Changed mine again. Going with the same image as my avatar.

I don't know why, but this picture seems just beautiful to me...

post-210-1243869917_thumb.jpg

sw.jpg

I'm a tiny bit obsessed with Spider-Man.

As you can see my Paint is VERY outdated - if anyone can link me to a place where I could download a more recent version I would love you forever.

Edited by Poliwrath

desktopyss.jpg

After a year of having the same desktop I finally changed it. I wanted one that was mostly medic and soldier but I feel the others would get jealous so I'll be fair and give them all equal space on my desktop. =D

After a year of having the same desktop I finally changed it. I wanted one that was mostly medic and soldier but I feel the others would get jealous so I'll be fair and give them all equal space on my desktop. =D

Where did you get that awesome wallpaper? (:

Here's Sailor Jupiter a.k.a Kino Makoto a.k.a Lita a.k.a Jupiter Princess in all of her hawtness:

mylatestwp.jpg

^The drawing on the left was done by GaleFire from DeviantArt. And the drawing on the right was done by BabyBoi from DeviantArt. While the wallpaper was pieced together by me. ;)

aaaaiw.jpg

Taken from the Princess and the Frog teaser trailer since my Cats Don't Dance fangirlism has died down a little. *sigh* But hey, this one is a beauty, no? <3

Current BG. Finding kick ass wallpapers for my PC is HARD due to the sheer awesome resolution I have. I miss dreamscene :(

newbitmapimage.jpg

As much as I liked my Megas one, this was was just too good-looking to pass.

post-59-1244579351_thumb.png

Edited by gunthetra

Mmkay, I've changed my mind about the wallpaper. I'll have this one instead. =D It's even better, that's why~

aaaaiy.jpg

Oh, and cuter too. <3