Awoo.

Sonic 4 Avatar Clothing

Shaddix Leto Croft

lol:

Yeah, so it's goofy looking. But it's also free, so complaining about it is sort of pointless.

• Thumbs Up 1

lol:

Yeah, so it's goofy looking. But it's also free, so complaining about it is sort of pointless.

Lol wow that does look very strange XD but it is kinda odd though they cut his eyes out ??? maybe they listened to the idiots who moan about the green eyes and cut them off for the avatar mask to possibly keep them happy XD bah doubt it =D

• Thumbs Up 1

Kinda sad that there are real Sonic costumes more accurate than that thing.

7273_1.jpg

No. They aren't.

This doesn't look THAT bad guies, for what it is, it's pretty decent.

The only one that's decent is the Unleashed Costume. Though that chick with teh Sonic spandex could work if you took out the whole Sonic theme.

And that's not even really a fair one, could you buy that in stores?

If you can't, then its the work of a VERY rabid fanboy/girl and thusly has more time and effort put into it than most any clothing.

• 2 months later...

Just went back on Sonic 4 avatar award page on Xbox Resource and seems like the Mask has been remade/changed from a full face mask (covering the face,and little eye holes for the avatar to see and shit) to just having the quills and shows the avatar face now unlike before and the whole thing is a darker blue than shown above in Dr Eggman post so they are making changes but to the avatar awards as well XD

308fzar.jpg

lol

Nice find, I think I prefer the old one, if you're going to dress up at least do it right :lol:

Just went back on Sonic 4 avatar award page on Xbox Resource and seems like the Mask has been remade/changed from a full face mask (covering the face,and little eye holes for the avatar to see and shit) to just having the quills and shows the avatar face now unlike before and the whole thing is a darker blue than shown above in Dr Eggman post so they are making changes but to the avatar awards as well XD

308fzar.jpg

lol

Hey, this guy must have preordered Sonic Colors from GameStop.

• Thumbs Up 3

ANOTHER SONIC FUR SUIT!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED. HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO USE THIS JOKE!?

Oh, wait, this one is slightly less like a fur suit. But seriously, just let me unlock some damn Sonic shoes for my Avatar.

You know what avatar item I'd like? 7 Chaos emeralds that your avatar would juggle just as Eggman does. That'd be great.

• Thumbs Up 5

This doesn't look THAT bad guies, for what it is, it's pretty decent.

Agreed. I actually like it. Free avatar awards, that's a pleasant surprise. I admit, the mask does look a bit..strange. But I do like the suit!

• 4 weeks later...

Update: So it seems a member of the XBOX forums is touting their Sonic 4 costume:

According to the member, this is how you win the avatar awards:

The body part, you get by defeating the last boss a second time AFTER getting all the chaos emeralds, which was no easy feat. The head piece, you can get after defeating the last boss by collecting all the rings in the mini sequence before the credits.

I've yet to see him get banned, but I have an inkling he will soon... unless he's a tester.

• Thumbs Up 1

The body part, you get by defeating the last boss a second time AFTER getting all the chaos emeralds, which was no easy feat. The head piece, you can get after defeating the last boss by collecting all the rings in the mini sequence before the credits.

I've yet to see him get banned, but I have an inkling he will soon... unless he's a tester.

Yep, they're both old bits of info but commonly missed. It's nice to see some confirmation though.

Cool, yeah, I (and it seems others) were under the impression that you got one piece for buying the game and another for playing it. HA! You call those awards? Glad that they have to be earned. I'm looking forward to 80% of my friends list turning into a furry convention. B)

Or... maybe I'm not looking forward to that... :P

Future episodes.

Future characters.

Futures costumes.

As we already know of that certain character playing a role in E2, I'd so love to see an outfit based on them.

Future episodes.

Future characters.

Futures costumes.

As we already know of that certain character playing a role in E2, I'd so love to see an outfit based on them.

Forget an outfit of that character, an Avatar Item that has a scale-size version of him standing next to your Avatar would be amazing.

Think like this image:

eggmetala.png

Except your Avatar instead of Robotnik.

*Hopes for the best*

Have you guys seen the Sonic costume in Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games? Im guessing its been mentioned or seen already.

Have you guys seen the Sonic costume in Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games? Im guessing its been mentioned or seen already.

Welcome to the forums!

Winter Olympics came out quite a while ago, so I'm fairly sure most people know about the Mii outfits by now.

Welcome to the forums!

Winter Olympics came out quite a while ago, so I'm fairly sure most people know about the Mii outfits by now.

I guess so. I just wanted to point it out anyway!

• 3 months later...

So after reading Swiss's status I went to the Avatar marketplace AND IT HAS Sonic 4 avatar clothing and props now and one will tease alot of you XD

rw2vc6.jpg

Very Awesome

-Shaddix

Edited by Croft

Quick rundown of avatar props added to the market place today

Moto-Bug Toy - a mechanical wind up Motobug runs circles around your Avatar, much to it's amusement

Chomper Toy - a wind-up chomper is wound by the avatar and tossed into a giant fishbowl and try's to nip avatars hand.

Sonic Plushie - "OMG SQUEE SONIC PLUSHIE"

Sonic 4 Digital Cartridge - Avatar gets pretty excited about Sonic 4 IN A BOX and even flashes the cartridge at you for good measure.

Chaos Emeralds - Avatar catches the emeralds materializing in mid air, they start to float into super transform sequence before your avatar clicks them off (awww : ()

Personally think Sonic Plushie and the Mega Drive box are best of the set because they are genuinely delightful. Sonic Plushie will even fit into a gamer pic if you snap it right. The emeralds are cool also but can't help but wish they did more...