Awoo.

What would ruin Needlemouse for you?

Legendary Emerald

You must have a problem with a LOT of fiction. xP

Well, most Sonic fiction written after 1999 anyway. XD

I think the one thing that would "ruin" this game for me would be bad controls, because I know that's the one thing that ruined Sonic Advance 3 for me. The jumping, which I can only describe as trying to jump through mud, just didn't feel right to me.

I'm really sick of this rumor. That's right, RUMOR. Don't trust TSSZ news one bit. It sounds like it could be true, I admit, but I'm not believing anything until SEGA confirms. I'm just a skeptic like that.

That said, I think the rumored info is pretty great, except the name. They really couldn't think of something more original? And "Sonic 4: Episode 1" just sounds silly. Worse than "Final Fantasy X-2".

IIRC it wasn't even SEGA who told him to take the rumor down, it was his "source"

the whole thing is complete BS iIMO

What will ruin it if it has the whole Godzilla-Monster of the Game/Week scenario pops up again. It is redundant and becoming stale, and Robotnik should be the one calling the shots and be main villain like the classics as this game is going to be similar to them.

Also, if S.Sonic is not playable in the levels then, it'll make me upset but not too much.

What would ruin Needlemouse for me? Two words: Team Rose.

RUIN. RUIN. RUIN.

GEEZ WE CAN'T BE POSTIVE?!

No. No we can't.

What would ruin Needlemouse for me? If it brilliantly succeeds and then SEGA pull the plug on all 3D Sonic from this day forth. I'd be mightily disappointed if Sonic Team gave up on the 3D format forever after 10 years of hard work, and really a 50/50 ratio of good games to bad (I'm calling SA1, 2, and Unleashed good games, and Heroes, ShTH and '06 mediocre/outright bad) just because the critics/fanbase were too narrow-minded to accept anything other than OMG 2D CALSSICS!!11!1

Not that I have a problem with the "brilliantly succeeding" bit ;)

I'm also with Indigo in that if for whatever reason the fanbase bitches about Needlemouse for the next four years plus that'll ruin the experience for me.

Bad execution is of course a given, but as long as the game isn't outright terrible I don't think it could be RUINED FOREVER for me.

Edited by Extryn

No they wont

Hello, and welcome to the Sonic fanbase! We get new members daily, and I'd like for you to make yourself feel at home here, and make sure you avoid the majority of the members who can never be pleased.

Thank you for your time, and enjoy your stay!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, and welcome to the Sonic fanbase! We get new members daily, and I'd like for you to make yourself feel at home here, and make sure you avoid the majority of the members who can never be pleased.

Thank you for your time, and enjoy your stay!

I actually come her quite often. But what i meant is if you like the game than no one should stop you from enjoying it right.

I have a good feeling about the game. I actually didnt like the previous sonic games(unleashed, storybook) so i hope this will be great. And if I would enjoy it and see people bash the game (reviews and community's) that shouldn't take out the fun unless the game is really bad.

I remember unleashed being a pain and reading forums about the trial and error stuff. I didnt even know what that meant but I ended up agreeing.

Edited by Jaouad