Awoo.

Sonic Unleashed Wii/PS2 VS 360/PS3

PSI Wind

At first I did think it was a load of toot and "just different animations", but you have a fair bit of control with regards to your posistion over a lot of moves. Knowing the right combo to used based on the enemy posistions can make the difference between beating them all sytlishly in a second and... well, beating them slowly and sloppily.

For some reason even when I use combos on the Wii version it doesn't feel very fluid and stylish. I think it's just coz he swipes/punches faster on the 360 version, so you can hammer out the combos much quicker.

360: Punch, slash, spin, cartwheel.

Wii: Slash. Stop. Slash. Stop.

I know what you mean. Everything about the Wii game is to me, incredibly clunky. Sonic is like a supersonic brick and the Werehog is like what Atari E.T. game in terms of clunk.

Guest Sanic4K6

I own the Wii and 360 version of this game and in my opinion the Wii version is a piece of crap compared to the 360 version. Just view videos of both and also notice how much faster he is in the 360 version.

• 8 months later...

Just looked at the EU PS Store and noticed SEGA Europe have today FINALLY added the Mazuri and the Adabat & Empire City DLC packs for £2.39 each. Didn't think they'd ever get released.

Just looked at the EU PS Store and noticed SEGA Europe have today FINALLY added the Mazuri and the Adabat & Empire City DLC packs for £2.39 each. Didn't think they'd ever get released.

Check the Blognik. AAUK went a'nudging.

EDIT: Gah, messages from September last year. Not dragging up old arguments.

Edited by Cipher Admin Xavious