Awoo.

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Redeux [PS2, GBA,DS,PSP]

Twilight Spines

Is it even confirmed to be MX, though? I assumed it was something else simply because MX didn't use his armor to travel between worlds (see: Xehanort reports).

In any case, I'm just glad this game isn't getting the KH2 FM treatment because KH2 FM makes the regular KH2 seem like a rushed beta. I should know; I've played it. Besides, FM features are canon, so it's lame that they're Japan exclusive.

Is it even confirmed to be MX, though? I assumed it was something else simply because MX didn't use his armor to travel between worlds (see: Xehanort reports).

Edited by EXshad

It's not confirmed, but it's heavily implied, as there is a room of light, which has Eraqus' armor, and a room of darkness, which has Xehanort's armor. Plus, each armor has the corresponding keyblade of its wearer. So essentially, it is Master Xehanort's armor, I believe. And while he didn't use his armor, or preferred not to, he still had it.

What I think this confirms is that, somehow, Xemnas inherited this armor, even though it was the nobody of the possessed Terra, which doesn't directly even make him Master Xehanort's nobody. Dunno how he managed that, but that's what happened, apparently. It also seems to prove that nobodies of keyblade wielders can still use their armor, despite being nobodies. ALSO, I believe that this armor is what inspired the nobody symbols, given that it was worn before the first nobodies came into existence. Lastly, Nomura also said that "it's possible Xemnas could use a keyblade, but chose not to", or something along those lines... this is insanely confusing.

I think it's also noteworthy that Xehanort's name can be rearranged to spell "No Heart" if you remove the "X". Just a little tidbit I thought I'd throw out there.

Edited by Nix

Re:Coded was reviewed in Swedish mag Level, and it got a 4/10, citing terrible gameplay segregations, poor controls, a story that is worthless and doesn't contribute anything to the series and nothing existing in the game that constitutes the word "remake" as it plays more like just a straight port.

So basically more needless filler. Great.

Edited by Carbo

What did you expect ...it was a cellphone game to begin with.

Meh I'd rather wait and experience it for myself before I let reviews color my judgement.

Level must be off their rocker, since Nintendo Power rated the game already and gave it an 8.0/10.0!

Plus I like that fact that Cloud is making his DS debut.

Level must be off their rocker, since Nintendo Power rated the game already and gave it an 8.0/10.0!

Hurr Nintendo Power.

I should also mention that these guys liked 358/2 Days, and both of these games are by the same dev so yeah.

What did you expect ...it was a cellphone game to begin with.

Meh I'd rather wait and experience it for myself before I let reviews color my judgement.

Japanese Cellphones are very high-end and are generally alot more used and important than game consoles in Japan, so it was actually a very viable project. Coded was also generally well recieved.

Did Square seriously just make a turn-based Kingdom Hearts RPG?

I don't even know how I should feel about this.

Did Square seriously just make a turn-based Kingdom Hearts RPG?

I don't even know how I should feel about this.

They did something like that in Olympus Coliseum with the enemy encounters. And Wonderland has Space Harrier style shoot-outs.

Hurr Nintendo Power.

I'm sorry, but that would only work if Nintendo Power still had the same Nintendo of America reviewers. The whole magazine went through staff changes and ownership changes about 2 or 3 years ago. They're not particularly biased anymore.

• 5 weeks later...

KH 3D HAS A TITLE

: ドリームドロップディスタンス

Which Trans;lates to * Drum Roll Please*

Dream Drop Distance.....................

I give Up Nomura Has Finally lost it.

Source:http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/01/18/square_enix_premier_live_blog/

Edited by Twilight Spines

I don't know. I've been mighty disappointed at KH lately and I love the series. Most games released now bring you back to the same places and you see the same people mostly. BBS was the only new KH that caught my interest as of late.

Trailer Has Sora and Riku Jumping of walls and swinging on lamposts (in traverse town still)

Story allows you to switch between the two

HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME WORLD CON EFFING FIRMED!!!!!

Fuck the what? Well, I guess we can at least assume it'll at least have pretty banging gameplay if it continues the BBS trend.

You should be happy to know that...Dream Drop Distance (still what the hell) is developed by PPD 5, the same developers of BBS. It's also being treated with the same importance as BBS.

Dream Drop Distance, eh. Makes no sense to me.

I give Up Nomura Has Finally lost it.

Yep. At least the BbS team is on it, so it should be good. Though has it been shown or stated how the game will play? As in use of the Command Deck from BbS or Re:Coded, or (please not be) the panels from 358/2, or something else?

Notre Dame is set to appear in this game? Is Square trying to make me care about this?

It'll take more than that* to spark a genuine interest to play this out of me, though.

*Duckburg

I'm doubting Duckburg since they've only been using movies, save for Timeless River since that's...well you know. Still, they're apparently finally using all new worlds, so no more Agrabah and Olympus Coliseum.

Edited by Hero Of Fate