Awoo.

[CHALLENGE] Make FNAS Harder

Cyb3rkn1ght

Okayy, so maybe you guy's haven't heard of this fangame?

FNAS, or Five Nights At Sonic's, is a FNAF, of Five Nights At Freddy's faangame starring Sonic as Freddy, Tails as Foxy, Mario as Bonnie and Yoshi as Chica. Now, what can we add to make harder?

Too many bottomless pits normally works.

• Chuckle 2

How bout making this Sonic fangame with "Sonic" in the title only have Sonic characters. They really didn't need to shove Mario guys in there; he already has Five Nights at Wario's. How did Shadow never appear throughout most of the series, yet they put Toad in? And why would someone like Knuckles play a defenseless security guard? He could pulverize every mascot clone in twelve seconds or less.

As for actually answering the question, perhaps make every Sonic-tronic have... y'know... super speed? Like what this franchise is know for??? Imagine FNAF where everyone was Foxy

16 minutes ago, SupahBerry said:

And why would someone like Knuckles play a defenseless security guard? He could pulverize every mascot clone in twelve seconds or less.

Gulible Knuckles is back and has been tricked into believing he can't.

• Chuckle 1

Sonic should have a guitar and play the Toreador march! (I know nothing about this game, just the memes)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SupahBerry said:

How bout making this Sonic fangame with "Sonic" in the title only have Sonic characters. They really didn't need to shove Mario guys in there; he already has Five Nights at Wario's. How did Shadow never appear throughout most of the series, yet they put Toad in? And why would someone like Knuckles play a defenseless security guard? He could pulverize every mascot clone in twelve seconds or less.

As for actually answering the question, perhaps make every Sonic-tronic have... y'know... super speed? Like what this franchise is know for??? Imagine FNAF where everyone was Foxy

55 minutes ago, Rabid-Coot said:

Gulible Knuckles is back and has been tricked into believing he can't.

While I agree with both, in the canonical history of these games, Amy, Eggman and Luigi were all nightguards, with Luigi being the only one to survive.

plus, these aren’t animatronics. (Not the regular ones), they are direct clones of them.

also what could shadow do?

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght

7 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

plus, these aren’t animatronics. (Not the regular ones), they are direct clones of them.

Well maybe if these direct, yet Eggman corrupted clones utilized more of the feats of their original counterparts versus playing Red Light-Green Light just like child-possessed robots would, then you'd really be in trouble. Just charge your office doors with spin attacks, and they'll chew up your power in no time flat.

7 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

also what could shadow do?

I dunno, give him either Luiginette's job. The Puppet's vibe as being one of the most important sequel characters in FNAF next to PG/Springtrap feels somewhat fitting for Shadow for me. The enemies from FNAS2 outside of the Withered are actually robots, and Shadow would no doubt refuse to have his likeness cloned to perform baby songs and hokey comedy acts, so just make a robot behind his back would be easier.

6 hours ago, SupahBerry said:

Well maybe if these direct, yet Eggman corrupted clones utilized more of the feats of their original counterparts versus playing Red Light-Green Light just like child-possessed robots would, then you'd really be in trouble. Just charge your office doors with spin attacks, and they'll chew up your power in no time flat.

I dunno, give him either Luiginette's job. The Puppet's vibe as being one of the most important sequel characters in FNAF next to PG/Springtrap feels somewhat fitting for Shadow for me. The enemies from FNAS2 outside of the Withered are actually robots, and Shadow would no doubt refuse to have his likeness cloned to perform baby songs and hokey comedy acts, so just make a robot behind his back would be easier.

Yikes, to me, Luiginette is already bone-chilling to me; when he’s gone, so are you. How he would look would be interesting 

my take on a enemy: Add MX From the creepypasta of the same name.

his whole thing is chasing people, especially Luigi, and with the action of hiding under his Desk, if you hear footsteps (Imaging the sound of a empty ? Block), you hide, he looks around and goes away.

I really like toad imo. It’s actually WAY too fitting if you ask me: a host of Mario party, that invites more people, just like Mario Party. His withered form is great too, by just outright taking your flashlight.

now that I think about it, I think shadow should be a Withered, trying to reach you (Like withered toad) Except when he does, he messes with your audio Cues. Take Reg. Tails for example; if tails starts coming, you can’t tell because of Shadow’s Agony and screams or something 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Yikes, to me, Luiginette is already bone-chilling to me; when he’s gone, so are you. How he would look would be interesting 

my take on a enemy: Add MX From the creepypasta of the same name.

his whole thing is chasing people, especially Luigi, and with the action of hiding under his Desk, if you hear footsteps (Imaging the sound of a empty ? Block), you hide, he looks around and goes away.

I really like toad imo. It’s actually WAY too fitting if you ask me: a host of Mario party, that invites more people, just like Mario Party. His withered form is great too, by just outright taking your flashlight.

now that I think about it, I think shadow should be a Withered, trying to reach you (Like withered toad) Except when he does, he messes with your audio Cues. Take Reg. Tails for example; if tails starts coming, you can’t tell because of Shadow’s Agony and screams or something 

And you know what else could work? Toadette.

Toadette will do the opposite of What Toad does; she will take away one Animatronic. But, this only makes toad angry and adds two more, and she takes two, and so on and so forth.

another idea for a character: Cosmic Clones from Mario Galaxy

basically, they will randomly copy a character’s moves until you defeat them, say, 3 times. Then, they will copy another character. For balancing, there is only 4, but if you are JUST. LUCKY. ENOUGH, you can get Cosmic Toad, which will add more Clones. HOWEVER, when you get cosmic Toad, you are guaranteed to get Cosmic Toadette, reverting it back to 4 for balancing. The only twist: it's only a gamemode. just imagine having this go on, AND the original ones too.

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght
  • Thumbs Up 1