Awoo.

Bahama Buck's Introduces Sonic The Hedgehog Shaved Ice Treats

Failinhearts

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, summer is almost here! Time to kick back, bask under the sun and maybe have a cold snack or two. But I know what you're thinking... Where's Sonic? Well, fear not. Shaved Ice restaurant chain Bahama Buck's has collaborated with SEGA to give us two tasty, tropical treats themed after Sonic and Shadow!

image(88).thumb.png.699233f906def2f81dbc4f2bdf651bcc.png

For a limited time, Sonic and Shadow have been given themed Snos, Bahama Buck's signature flavored ice snack! Included with these tasty treats is a surprise souvenir spoon featuring Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Amy and Tails!

Bahama Buck's has also shown off on their Instagram the making of these Snos for our viewing pleasure!

f148090ec86c4fa9ba322ff0bd9b08c9.png.97337cf502a78c6198a8c76ac2029b36.png

Indecisive? Have a whole legion of Sonic fans to feed? Why, worry not for the Sonic Party Pack is also here! This bundle provides you with all the base ingredients needed to make these treats for yourself! Or maybe create your own Sonadow Sno and combine the two together, eh?

Additionally, Twitter user hyewonfresha reported an included cup sleeve sporting new art, as well as the fact that the heads on the spoons are detachable! They are designed to snap onto customizable footwear like Crocs! How about that?

image(89).thumb.png.02412d04e0a12520e32fdd93f77ee76b.png

Are you lucky enough to be near a Bahama Buck's? They are a US only chain found primarily around the Texas and Arizona areas. If one happens to be nearby you, will you be giving these treats a try? I know I would if I lived nearby!

The Bahama Buck's x Sonic collaboration is out now. No end date currently announced.

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Way Past Cool 2

Oooh, these look good!

Now there is a question that remains to be answered, and that is...

I wonder if Sonic's is chili dog flavored?

1 minute ago, Shiny Gems said:

Oooh, these look good!

According to their official website:

This tangy raspberry paired with passion fruit, strawberry and mango flavor will hit your tastebuds with a punch only Sonic can deliver! Our new Sonic flavor is layered and topped with Sour Patch® Sauce!

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

According to their official website:

This tangy raspberry paired with passion fruit, strawberry and mango flavor will hit your tastebuds with a punch only Sonic can deliver! Our new Sonic flavor is layered and topped with Sour Patch® Sauce!

Well, I was only joking about the chili dog flavor thing, so there is that.

Still, these look great to try out!

1 hour ago, Shiny Gems said:

Oooh, these look good!

Ew, man. Ew.

Ya see that door over there right?

1 minute ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Ew, man. Ew.

Ya see that door over there right?

Yes, I do.

Still, if I ever get the chance, I might try the Sonic one. It looks great.

The Shadow one looks good, too.

3 minutes ago, Shiny Gems said:

Yes, I do.

Still, if I ever get the chance, I might try the Sonic one. It looks great.

The Shadow one looks good, too.

i love Oreo so much, i'd kill over it. idk about slushies and Cookies, but I want that cup.

and the spoons too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I just found out that Bahama Bucks is in my area! Looks like I can try those out after all!

3 minutes ago, Shiny Gems said:

Hey, I just found out that Bahama Bucks is in my area! Looks like I can try those out after all!

pffft, lucky you.

there is none here in Raliegh, but in Jacksonville there is

still none. :ded:

Posted (edited)

I have one in the South of my city! I don't eat shaved ice though. I am really picky! And wait. It's Texas based? SCORE! Hey come to think of it, SEGA is doing some special stuff for us Sonic fans in TX lately... The Motorbike, Speed Cafe, and now this?

Edited by Maple Syrup
  • Chuckle 1

BRO I don't got one near me at all, If only they could deliver icecream man :cry:Sonic's looked so good  

• Absolutely 1

me neither bro me neither:cry:

The new art looks so neat also the Oreo crumbs on the Shadow Sno is so charming. I like that their giving a way to make them at home neat small collaboration. Of course the blue blur gets chill cool drinks that match his free relaxed (when not having his planet destroyed) life