Awoo.

Sonic X Star Wars: May the Rings Be With You

Cyb3rkn1ght

Oh, MAN, this is so Cool! 

Admittedly, I have no understanding of the Star Wars Franchise, but if this actually Happened, I'd be WAY more interested. What do you guys think? Who is your Ideal Cast? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • My Emmerdoods 1

"You can't win, Mario. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"

We can finally have Hayden Christensen as Shadow!

• Chuckle 1

Posted (edited)

Tails as C-3PO is a weird pick, but I guess someone had to be. Frankly, he's more of R2.

And Rouge as Leia? is that about the slave bikini thing? Knux/Rouge ship? Or were they worried to imply Sonic and Amy are siblings?

Now I want Metal Fett. He'll chase after Sonic, but will be too slow and fall into Sarlacc.

3 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Admittedly, I have no understanding of the Star Wars Franchise

There are only 9 movies (that matter) to watch. 3 If you want to condense.

Just spend a few evenings on watching them and you're good.

(Yes there is Expanded Universe. I've been studying it recently and If anyone wants to I can summarize it, but it is 100% optional stuff).

Edited by MetalSkulkBane
  • Nice Smile 1

18 minutes ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

There are only 9 movies (that matter) to watch. 3 If you want to condense.

Just spend a few evenings on watching them and you're good.

(Yes there is Expanded Universe. I've been studying it recently and If anyone wants to I can summarize it, but it is 100% optional stuff).

Ill keep that in mind, thank you!

And I did look it up; I'm watching tales of the Jedi right now

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Ill keep that in mind, thank you!

And I did look it up; I'm watching tales of the Jedi right now

That is a bad place to start."Tales" is a spin-off, heavily expecting you to know other materials first.

If you want to start with cartoons, I recommend Clone Wars (2003) or ... Clone Wars (2008). Yes, there are two.

2003 is a 2D cartoon, beautifully animated by Tarkovsky (guy behind Samurai Jack) and lasts only 2h. Great action, a basic story, although might be a bit confusing if you never watched movies.
2008 is a 3D show showing many adventures of Anakin Skywalker and his new padawan Ahsoka. Pretty long, but It's a great way to explore the Star Wars universe (prequels era). Easily the most important Non-movie part of the franchise and easy to digest by Newcomers.

Optionally Star Wars Rebels is not as good, but just as Clone Wars 2008 it's a good exploration of Star Wars (Original era), good for Newcomers.

Edited by MetalSkulkBane

10 minutes ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

That is a bad place to start."Tales" is a spin-off, heavily expecting you to know other materials first.

If you want to start with cartoons, I recommend Clone Wars (2003) or ... Clone Wars (2008). Yes, there are two.

2003 is a 2D cartoon, beautifully animated by Tarkovsky (guy behind Samurai Jack) and lasts only 2h. Great action, a basic story, although might be a bit confusing if you never watched movies.
2008 is a 3D show showing many adventures of Anakin Skywalker and his new padawan Ahsoka. Pretty long, but It's a great way to explore the Star Wars universe (prequels era). Easily the most important Non-movie part of the franchise and easy to digest by Newcomers.

Optionally Star Wars Rebels is not as good, but just as Clone Wars 2008 it's a good exploration of Star Wars (Original era), good for Newcomers.

Well, you can’t always trust the internet, huh? Well, at least I know who ahsoka is 

Posted (edited)

Original Trilogy (aka episodes 4,5,6), is the Star Wars everyone loves, with Vader, Han Solo, Luke, Leia.

Prequel Trilogy (episodes 1,2,3) shows the galaxy before Evil Empire took over, with Anakin, Obi-wan, Jar Jar. It's a controversial, but important part of the story by the same creator (George Lucas).

Sequel Trilogy (episodes 7,8,9) is by new writers and far more controversial, feeling more like a worse repeat of the original trilogy. It's the one with Rey, Kylo Ren and Fin.

Clone Wars 2008 takes place during Prequels and fleshes out that word, many claiming it's "prequels done right". It can be watched without watching movies, but by season 3 I really suggest catching up on them.

"Tales of Jedi" is a spin-off to Clone Wars, expecting you to know the events of the cartoon and the Prequel Trilogy.

Edited by MetalSkulkBane
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hold up. Is that Omega as R2?!

My life is now complete.

• Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Posted (edited)

It would make more sense if Amy was leia because they’re both hedgehogs if it would imply their siblings. It would be nice to have a crush 40 cameo in the cantina and maybe Ben kenobi could be chief Patchakamac.

Also the emperor could be eggman it would be perfect . Sorry I’m just a big Star Wars guy. I also think that the storm troopers could be like egg pawn and the tie fighters would look like egg mobiles and the x wings would also look like the tornado and cmon I think you all know what the Death Star would be it’s literally screaming it out.

Spoiler

Death egg duh

Edited by Itzyaboi64
Misspelling and grammar inaccuracy

You know, I wish someone did that with Sonic and Metal Gear. The parallels are just PERFECT

Solid Snake = Sonic (stretch, but keep going)
Big Boss = Shadow (ultimate soldier from the past, dark version of the hero)
Liquid = Metal (evil clone who wants to prove superiority)
Raiden = Silver (naive noob trying to fill out the role of big heroes)
Otacon = Tails (obvious I think)

I can even go game by game

Spoiler

MGS 1
Ocelot = Eggman (a bit stretch, but it's the closest thing to cooky yet genius older main villain)
Meryl = Amy (spurned love interest that eventually becomes really competent fighter)
Mantis = Infinite (stupid reality warping, nihilist wanting to burn everything, mask)
Metal Gear REX = Perfect Chaos

MGS 2
Solidus = Mephiles
Metal Gear RAY = Iblis
Olga & Sunny = Vanilla & Cream

MGS 3
Boss = Maria (Shadow's mentor, the purest person, saw world from space)
Major Zero = Gerald (good man who eventually created something awful)
Eva = Rouge (femme fatale spy, connected to Big Boss/Shadow)
Volgin = Zavok (big psychotic brute)
Cobras = rest of Deadly Six (at lest Zazz, Zik and Zor fit nicely)
Shagohod = Omega (Gamma and Beta as Metal Gears from MG1 and MG2)

MGS 5 / PEACE WALKER
Metal Gear BASILISK = Emerl (Has Maria/Boss soul)
Metal Gear Sahelanthropus = Giganto (I would go Dark Gaia, but look at them)

REST(where I stretch a bit)
I really don't have good Knuckles analog, so I would just make him Gray Fox.
I'm torn on Whisper, because she would fit as both Sniper Wolf or Quiet. I could make Fang as Sniper Wolf, but  vision of Tails having crush on him is terrifying XD. I guess Blaze would be decent Quiet? Like with Knuckles, I don't have better role for her.
Sage would make okay-ish Naomi. She's smart and her loyalties are mysterious.
Chaotix can fill out any leftover roles, like Cambell, Miller or Drebin. Maybe Jetstream Sam as Espio?
Charmy = Chico
Vulcan Raven could be Storm or Big
Decoy Octopus = Mimic (I know, but what choice I have?)
I guess Hooligans could fill Dead Cell? At least Bean/Fat Man.
I skipped few villains (Skull Face, Armstrong) but best I can do is other lefover vilains (Black Doom, Nega).

Lastly (BIG Spoilers for MGS 5) Venom should be Avatar wearing Shadow costume.

• Fist Bump 1

• 2 weeks later...

What about Tmnt I think they would go well too. But this isn’t about Tmnt