Awoo.

Sonic Speed Simulator Updates With New Jukebox Feature and Rocking Characters!

Failinhearts

Get ready for an all new update to Sonic Speed Simulator sure to have you running to a whole new beat! Developer Gamefam has announced and released the Symphony Showdown event, introducing a brand new feature into the game: The jukebox!

Taking cues from Sonic Frontiers, you can now collect music notes scattered through the game's many worlds to unlock famous music tracks from across Sonic's history that you can play anywhere you want! From Sonic Adventure, Team Sonic Racing, Sonic Runners and more, there is no shortage of great songs to listen to during those long grinding sessions!

To celebrate this new update, you can earn Rockstar Sonic, Rockstar Shadow and Popstar Amy this week by completing event objectives and collecting all the music notes currently available!

image(87).thumb.png.d766a1c37200adfb151bac81a5663250.png

If these designs seem familiar, they should! Popstar Amy is taken straight from Sonic Forces Mobile, while Rockstar Shadow is inspired by this piece of Sonic Channel artwork! Sonic however seems to be a brand new design made just for Sonic Speed Simulator!

But hurry though, this event may just only last for one week! If you want ways to get these characters fast, check out this guide by our own @Ryannumber1gamerto give you every location of the music notes!

Happy hunting, everyone!

Sonic Speed Simulator is playable through Roblox on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and mobile.

Sonic News Tips Credit:
Ryannumber1gamer, Sonictrainer
Original Post Content:

View full story

• Thumbs Up 2

Seeing that Rockstar Shadow originated from Sonic Channel artwork featuring Infinite, I believe we're now one step closer to Infinite being added to this game... I still have hope.

"Dead characters can't be added!" Shh.

Dataminers have found things like Infinite's helmet and gloves for instance to customize your avatar in the game, so Infinite may arrive soon...

1 hour ago, Xandur said:

Seeing that Rockstar Shadow originated from Sonic Channel artwork featuring Infinite, I believe we're now one step closer to Infinite being added to this game... I still have hope.

"Dead characters can't be added!" Shh.

Infinite isn't dead, he's just stuck in cyber space on an... infinite loop.

Spoiler

and should of been the actual final boss of Sonic Frontier SMH.

• Fist Bump 1

8 hours ago, Vlad the Vampire said:

Dataminers have found things like Infinite's helmet and gloves for instance to customize your avatar in the game, so Infinite may arrive soon...

Gamefam has already made all the Infinite accessories public and available to buy. But Nibroc (one of the devs) said that Infinite himself wouldn't added to the game for the foreseeable future because of Sega's "no dead characters" rule.

image.png.7f7603423553c8e78ceb444c8d2519c0.png

The accessories are still super exciting to me though. I've been waiting to make something like this for ages.image.png.1cfe52bef48d4c253c2fed6c9c223070.png

EYELINER THE EYELINER SONIC IS WEARING EYELINER

image_2024-05-05_213257311.png.a59af64b79c399d71ad5b7f38621a66a.png

I LOVE IT

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, cosmichaos said:

EYELINER THE EYELINER SONIC IS WEARING EYELINER

image_2024-05-05_213257311.png.a59af64b79c399d71ad5b7f38621a66a.png

I LOVE IT

Sonic decided to be like Shadow and Amy so he wore some... Cosmetics!

3 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Sonic decided to be like Shadow and Amy so he wore some... Cosmetics!

The last thing I Expected Sonic to be wearing?

Eyeliner. Not bad, he kinda "Rocks" it.

• Chuckle 1

I'd love HARDlight to add him in FORCES : SPEED BATTLE for him to have his own attacks and stats and make him even more unique compared to Sonic!!...

Nice that they add a jukebox!