Awoo.

Dreadknux

If you're feeling a little left out of the Knuckles discourse since the TV show's launch this week, and don't have any plans to subscribe to the Paramount+ streaming service, you can pre-order the home video release right now on Amazon and other US online retailers.

There's currently no release date set, but there appears to be plans for a Blu-ray set as well as a DVD set, with the pre-order prices set for $31.99 USD and $17.99 USD respectively.

2024-knuckles-amazon.jpg

You can order them from Amazon US via these links:

If you prefer Walmart, you can also buy the Blu-ray and DVD version from their website too, for the same prices.

Let us know if you're interested in booking the Blu-ray boxset for your Sonic collection in the comments section below.

Via Wario64

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

• Cuz

• ouenji

• juanpablomorales

Top Posters In This Topic

Will probably invest...wonder if there will be a steelbook edition though. Zavvi in the uk seem the best for them

I hope they continue to release blu rays.

Well, after Sonic 3 comes out,they will have to make a box set called.

Sonic3 and Knuckles.

That feeling when Knuckles gets a Blu-Ray but all SatAM can get are sloppy DVDs. :B Oh what a world, what a world.

I wanna buy the DVD version of "Knuckles" series because I don't have Blu-Ray.

Got to make sure I pick this up to go with the other movie DVDs I have so far, cool they've announced this so quickly! Need to work out when and where the best UK options will be available, but totally planning to grab this.