NOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Chuckle 1

Even humpty dumpty was cannon lol

Β 

13469910785_d05eb346a4_b.jpg

Edited by castell-neath
  • Chuckle 2

55 minutes ago, Cuz said:

You know AoStH Sonic's not signing no devorce papers.

Ohh noo.Β :cry:

Β 

55 minutes ago, The DOMinator said:

"Everything is canon."

NO...GOSH NOO this is gonna be the death of me.Β :ded:

• Chuckle 1

12 minutes ago, castell-neath said:

Even humpty dumpty was cannon lol

Β 

13469910785_d05eb346a4_b.jpg

7c6.jpg.632f787a68843228d4140e5864decf8f.jpg

Not enough people seem to know this. Who came up with idea of an egg (man) anyways?

1 hour ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

NOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

9 minutes ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

NO...GOSH NOO this is gonna be the death of me.Β :ded:

Β 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/24/2024 at 9:18 AM, SpeedyChilidogs said:

Ahh, I guess that's understandable lol, nah cuz fr fr I thought Sonic Prime was turning that way man, Nine was interesting...

Β 

Nah my friends were joking about it too, with how Nine was so jealous of Tails being on Sonic's mind more, can't blame anyone for seeing it like that, but as someone who lowkey related to Nine as a kid I can't bring myself to make fun of the poor guy. Bro went through a lot haha. Though despite my controversial likes in ships, really can't bring myself to like Sonine or whatever it's called. Just way too much baggage, misunderstanding and jealousy going on and I'm boring so I like things being as fluffy, warm-hearted, and sappy as possible. Respect to a few people I know who do, though. I understand the appeal.

Also, since we were talking about rarepairs, kinda wanna bring up a ship that wasn't really a rarepair but nowadays probably could be considered one; Tails/Marine (Tailrine? I don't know the ship name haha). It's cute and lowkey I won't deny I like it as the foil to Sonic/Blaze but since Blaze's World rarely gets focused on we never get any interactions between the two goobers anymore...

Outside of that one Sonic Art we got a few months back (and by a few months back I just realized it's almost a year old oops):

sonic-channel-art-june-2023-featuring-tails-marine-v0-ath4bd7lp42b1.thumb.png.d2fa8a947d170e2ec9c136385c991af3.png
(Who forced my poor bro into a dress? πŸ’€)

Sure the few living Tails/Marine shippers were eating good when this came out.

• Chuckle 1
  • My Emmerdoods 1

12 minutes ago, Hedgehugs said:

Nah my friends were joking about it too, with how Nine was so jealous of Tails being on Sonic's mind more, can't blame anyone for seeing it like that, but as someone who lowkey related to Nine as a kid I can't bring myself to make fun of the poor guy. Bro went through a lot haha. Though despite my controversial likes in ships, really can't bring myself to like Sonine or whatever it's called. Just way too much baggage, misunderstanding and jealousy going on and I'm boring so I like things being as fluffy, warm-hearted, and sappy as possible. Respect to a few people I know who do, though. I understand the appeal.

Also, since we were talking about rarepairs, kinda wanna bring up a ship that wasn't really a rarepair but nowadays probably could be considered one; Tails/Marine (Tailrine? I don't know the ship name haha). It's cute and lowkey I won't deny I like it as the foil to Sonic/Blaze but since Blaze's World rarely gets focused on we never get any interactions between the two goobers anymore...

Outside of that one Sonic Art we got a few months back (and by a few months back I just realized it's almost a year old oops):

sonic-channel-art-june-2023-featuring-tails-marine-v0-ath4bd7lp42b1.thumb.png.d2fa8a947d170e2ec9c136385c991af3.png

Sure the few living Tails/Marine shippers were eating good when this came out.

That could work! They're kinda the same, yet polar opposites. (Haha. Julietails. Romarine.)

Edited by Maple Syrup
  • Chuckle 1

11 minutes ago, Hedgehugs said:

Bro who put lil bro in Peach’s Dress bru πŸ’€

• My Emmerdoods 1

14 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Bro who put lil bro in Peach’s Dress bru πŸ’€

REALLLΒ πŸ’€