Awoo.

What Are Your Relationship Headcannons?

Cyb3rkn1ght

3 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

for me its the worst out there.

Actually, i was thinking about cursed Ships ever since I figured out Eggman was in it, so imma make a list of characters you should NOT ship

Eggman

Cream

Marine

RayΒ (Probably)

2 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Actually, i was thinking about cursed Ships ever since I figured out Eggman was in it, so imma make a list of characters you should NOT ship

Eggman

Cream

Marine

RayΒ (Probably)

PFFT REAL, Gosh man, People are wilddΒ 

6 hours ago, Hedgehugs said:

Though, I obviously understand why it squicks out like 99% of the fanbase, which is why I'm more of an AU enjoyer of the pairing, because... Canonically wise, the age gap is way too intense and if Sonic got in a relationship, I can only really see it with Amy (or Blaze if I'm coping). It's just... I've always been a sucker for jock/nerd dynamics since I was a kid and the way they're canonically described, even though not meant in that way, doesn't really help. (Unbreakable Bond, Bond that even surpasses trust, yada yada, etc. etc.)

Ahh, I guess that's understandable lol, nah cuz fr fr I thought Sonic Prime was turning that way man, Nine was interesting...

for me its the worst out there. I never knew eggman was shipped at ALL. it wasn't REALLY obvious

Nah man I knew it existed my brother traumatized me, never saw Sonic the same again.Β 

2 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Shade
... I mean, this is pretty obvious pairing for many reasons, but I find Shade's personality to be kinda dull. She's just water-down Julie-Su.

In all honestly, I didn't know who Shade was till now, I thought u were talking about a girl version of Shadow.Β :ded:

Β 

So what if I brought up some rarepairs? I was thinking of some of the really obscure ships that no one really talks about, so I figured since we’re already talking about shipping them I’d give my two cents on some of the ones that stick out to me. Not that anyone really cares, but.

Metomega: I just think this one is so damn funny. I don’t even really ship it, I just think it’s hilarious. The idea of Omega crushing on Metal simply because they’re both destructive killing machines is just…funny, in a twisted way.

Surgeamy: Amy is just like, a really shippable character, but I honestly kind of like Surgeamy. In Amy’s history, it’s always been her chasing after Sonic. It’d be nice to see a change of pace and have someone chasing her for a change. Surge could also learn to soften up a bit when faced with a compassionate and caring girl like Amy. I’m not particularly interested in this ship, but I think it’s cute.

Knuxadow: This ones pretty unfounded, as in they have really no material to ship together, but it apparently has a bigger fandom than I thought! I guess it could be good, if you do some serious connect the dots work. Maybe they bond over their rivalry with Sonic.

Teknamy: I’ve only read a bit of STC, but from what I’ve seen of them so far I like them. I like that in STC Amy actually moves past her crush on Sonic (due to him being a bit of a prick, most likely), and her relationship with Tekno is great as either platonic or romantic. They really seem like nerdXjock but for lesbians lmao.

Metamy: I like this one. I think in general I just like most Amy ships, but I’ve always thought this one was cute. Metal is cold and furious, and Amy isn’t. It’s a classic trope, what can I say? That’s probably why I like Surgeamy and Blazamy, too.Β 

• Thumbs Up 1

TekAmy is fun. Tekno's a fun character in general. It's hard to pick between Amy and Shortfuse for her.

• Nice Smile 1

5 minutes ago, cosmichaos said:

Surgeamy: Amy is just like, a really shippable character, but I honestly kind of like Surgeamy. In Amy’s history, it’s always been her chasing after Sonic. It’d be nice to see a change of pace and have someone chasing her for a change. Surge could also learn to soften up a bit when faced with a compassionate and caring girl like Amy. I’m not particularly interested in this ship, but I think it’s cute.

Wait, Wait, Wait, ill stop you at "It'd beΒ nice to see a change of pace and have someone chasing her for a change". Does SURGE like AMY???

Regardless, that sounds SO CUTEEE!! I've never really see that happening, and it has that "Feral GF" Dynamic aswell, Like Sticks and amy!! (God I'm so excited I'm making grammar errors)

Heres another Ship I just thought about: Sally x Amy. Its the Classic "She's Independent and so is She" trope, and I see that actually happening. Knowing Amy, she would probably throw her LIFE in front of a bullet for Her, and I think that's sweet. And definitely if Amy is struggling with something or someone, she might step in Big Sis style. They would both be great leaders, as they were in SatAM and Forces, and great moms as well, maybe Babysitting Cream or something.Β  I love a good "I take care of them, and if something happens to them I'm killing everyone here and then myself." Dynamic.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Wait, Wait, Wait, Does SURGE like AMY???

I'm not too sure myself. While I haven't been following the comic at the relevant point, I think it could be a ploy.

3 minutes ago, Cuz said:

I think it could be a ploy.

D:

NO PLZ, NOOOO SEGA PLEASEEEEE

Awwwh. :squee:

They did the fire tho... (I have the one-shot)

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, cosmichaos said:

Knuxadow: This ones pretty unfounded, as in they have really no material to ship together, but it apparently has a bigger fandom than I thought! I guess it could be good, if you do some serious connect the dots work. Maybe they bond over their rivalry with Sonic.

Pfft the Year of Shadow and The Week of Knux fr!

Β 

1 hour ago, cosmichaos said:

Metamy: I like this one. I think in general I just like most Amy ships, but I’ve always thought this one was cute. Metal is cold and furious, and Amy isn’t. It’s a classic trope, what can I say? That’s probably why I like Surgeamy and Blazamy, too.Β 

Ohh I love this one as well omg It's too cute lol!Β 

• Fist Bump 1

Y’know, another rarepair that I just remembered is Lansoni. It’s the ship with Lancelot from S&tBK and Sonic. I think the appreciation for this ship stems from the fact that Lancelot is much like SA2 Shadow, which is how people remember his character fondly, so why wouldn’t they flock to the media where he’s portrayed in the most appropriate light?

Also, kingXknight relationships are generally pretty sweet, so I can totally understand where people are coming from. I like this one a bit myself. There’s also Arthurlot, and it’s the idea that a version of Sonic exists in the S&tBK universe who is the true King Arthur, and ship him with Lancelot. I almost never see either of these brought up, and it’s probably because of how obscure Sonic and the Black Knight was, even though it’s a great game storywise.

• Nice Smile 1

6 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Β 

Cream

Β 

But you can't deny that Tails X Cream is pretty cute!

• Fist Bump 1

32 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

As I'm one to say. The food chain playing a long con game. :D

• Chuckle 2

2 hours ago, Maple Syrup said:

Well, ya got me there. but that's only acceptable because of their chemistry and the age range. I only put cream up there cause shes WAY too young, and Eggman is WAY too old. Might as well call him both a Zooliphile AND a Pedophile

• My Emmerdoods 1

4 hours ago, cosmichaos said:

Y’know, another rarepair that I just remembered is Lansoni. It’s the ship with Lancelot from S&tBK and Sonic. I think the appreciation for this ship stems from the fact that Lancelot is much like SA2 Shadow, which is how people remember his character fondly, so why wouldn’t they flock to the media where he’s portrayed in the most appropriate light?

Also, kingXknight relationships are generally pretty sweet, so I can totally understand where people are coming from. I like this one a bit myself. There’s also Arthurlot, and it’s the idea that a version of Sonic exists in the S&tBK universe who is the true King Arthur, and ship him with Lancelot. I almost never see either of these brought up, and it’s probably because of how obscure Sonic and the Black Knight was, even though it’s a great game storywise.

OMG BRO SAME!! Me and a friend adore that ship lol!!

• Promotion 1

5 hours ago, cosmichaos said:

I almost never see either of these brought up, and it’s probably because of how obscure Sonic and the Black Knight was, even though it’s a great game storywise.

Oh,Β Please.Β if i had to choose a game that influenced me most to be like sonic, I HAS to be black knight. his characterization is SO on point like he was depicted back in the classics; selfless and determined. Even the song "Knight of the wind" hits me in a special place in my heart because no matter what, you MUSTΒ fight. Sure everyone is talking about being fearless this yeah, but imma do my own thing and be heroic instead.

5 hours ago, Cuz said:

As I'm one to say. The food chain playing a long con game. :D

5:22

Edited by The DOMinator
Double Video Uploaded Somehow :p
  • Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

OMG BRO SAME!! Me and a friend adore that ship lol!!

Haha, what a small world! Which version of the ship do you like more; Lansoni or Arthurlot, or both?Β 

• Fist Bump 1

12 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Eggman

12 hours ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

Nah man I knew it existed my brother traumatized me, never saw Sonic the same again.Β 

Eggman is WAY too old

16 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

for me its the worst out there. I never knew eggman was shipped at ALL. it wasn't REALLY obvious, just a litteral wild guess xD

Since ships aren't exactly my kind of thing... it's useless knowledge time!

Topic: officially acknowledged Eggman romances (not canon mind you, but as in official material). I'll be going over some of the more notable pairings throughout the franchise's history. That's right,Β notableΒ pairings. There's other additional relationships that I won't mention here, as this is practically deserving of a topic within itself. So that being said, get ready for me to ramble on a bit.

TonightΒ on the Dating Game, we'll be looking at all of the fine women Dr. Ivo Robotnik has courted. First up: Sara, from the Sonic OVA.

image.png.9bcfba83aa07fba6c22eae962542d922.png(Yes, that baby is doing exactly what you think it's doing).

Our first destination on our multiversal trip brings us to the Sonic OVA dimension. Funnily enough, Eggman's infatuation with her (who by the way, is an under 18, half cat, half human, girl) serves as part of his grand scheme in the anime. You see, his plot is to use his latest invention, Metal Sonic, to kill off everybody, by digging into the ice caps that hold the Land of the Sky (where everyone, but Eggman, lives) back onΒ the planet beneath (seemingly a postΒ apocalyptic Earth), which would allow lava to emerge and melt the ice. With everybody dead, there's onlyΒ oneΒ way to repopulate the planet; so Eggman kidnaps her, and plans to marry her, even gifting her a wedding dress. Understandably, she rejects him. Alright, you over that wonderful picture I just painted for you? Good, because here's the next lovely lady: Ella, from Sonic X.

tumblr_0c63baa8202c0b508b3cead7f7255ff6_3360486a_640.jpg.7ee19ecbd83fb9170fb3523a2ef1e23e.jpgFS7-JV8XsAA_cCx.thumb.jpg.b80a7c1d3ee5c51e1793431e89691212.jpgFV-FLb4XoAM2LNa.jpg.509ea0a7f7adacd1b147db848db3ade6.jpg

(There's more of those panels by the way). Our next destination brings us to the world of Sonic X. For a brief time in Archie's Sonic X comics, Eggman took part in some heroics as the wrestler, El Gran Gordo (The Big Fat Man), serving as an inspiration to the youth of Station Square, and even finding love in a woman you may recognize: Ella. As seen above, Sonic "persuaded" him to go back to his evil doings, but the ship would sail on as a gag in later issues. And no, no one but Sonic knew the identity of the mysterious masked man. Before moving on though, here's a quick little extra fun fact: both Eggman and Ella are vocied by the same actor, Mike Pollock, in the English dub of the anime. That said, let's move on to our next person of interest: Lucinda.

tumblr_inline_olxsnjEHBc1rzas5e_500.jpg.3d4266194e073e3aed97c480cf6df2a7.jpghqdefault.jpg.8035e7d9e7039bc46bdaeba8e26e27fe.jpgΒ static-assets-upload7106789056394833070.webp.cd153a4371a5383aa748ed610183c1bc.webp

(To the left is Lucinda and Robotnik; In the middle is Lucas an Lucinda; To the right is Robotnik and "Lucinda"). Now, we're really entering the Twilight Zone, as we enter the cartoon, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. A pair so obscure and forgotten,Β I almostΒ forgot about it, but fortunately for you, I didn't. This all spans across an entire episode, so let me give you the run down: In high school, Robotnik fell in love with a girl named Lucinda, but she loved a guy named Lucas. As any suitor would do, Robotnik proceeded to kidnap him and hold him prisoner forΒ 30 years. Sonic finds him one day, rescues him, and stops Robotnik's marriage ploy, allowing Lucas and Lucinda to finally be together at last. Oh yeah, and to explain the last image, as part of stopping Robotnik's plan, Sonic intercepts the would be wedding, pulling the old Bugs Bunny on him. Thing is though, that involved Sonic accepting Robotnik's proposal and kissing him on the lips. Simply put,Β Sonic and Dr. Robotnik are married in an official Sonic cartoon. And they kissed!Β Truly unbelievable people. Keep in mind, Sonic is stated to be a teenager in the show, while Robotnik is, well, it's never touched upon, although you can probably guesstimate his age. And one last thing before I transition to the next, probably even more unexpected female in this comment: Robotnik in the cartoon was designed to be, as stated by animator Milton Knight, β€œanimation'sΒ sexiestΒ fatΒ man.” Let that sink in, but not for too long, as speed ahead towards our last destination on our travels through the multiverse, and a strange place at that: Sydney, Australia. That's right, it's time to pack your bags, as we head into a real world continent, where we'll meet our final girl who the good doctor finds himself smitten with: Sally Acorn.

255px-SallyCostume.png.5971cb5e615c7e9af16bfa10ecff7c7a.png384px-Sally_Puppet.jpg.a4fbd84cc9b57101ddb9a07ed1e3d5df.jpg800px-Robotnik_Puppet.jpg.bf28796ee2909323b9b4b2101d6f9198.jpgΒ 

(To the left is the Sally costume used in the first iteration of the musical; In the middle is the Sally puppet used in the second iteration; To the right is the Robotnik puppet used in the second iteration;). So here we are, back in our own dimension, specifically Sydney, Australia. But this isn't just any place, oh no. Enter Sega World Sydney, one of several Sega World locations once scattered across the world during the 90s. For context, these places were indoor amusement parks. In 1997, this particular location launched a musical production, meant to entertain those in the food court (referred to as Knothole Village). Although initially starting out with costumed actors, they were swapped out for puppets at some point, but the musical itself remained the same. So, what's the plot? Well, it begins with a take on Sonic 3 and Knuckles' story, beginning with the Death Egg falling out of the sky, and crash landing on - not Angel Island, but Australia. Sonic and Tails are in pursuit of course, but unlike the aforementioned game(s), Sally accompanies them as well. Also, there' no Knuckles to be found, despite being used on promotional materials. On another note, Grounder (and possibly Scratch), from the previously mentioned AoStH cartoon, seem to make unnamed appearances. But that's not who you're here for. Don't worry, I'm getting to the Sally part right now. So at some point, Robotnik captures Sally though the use of a booby trap, ultimately freezing her with a freeze ray, and planning to use her as bait for Sonic. While frozen and left at a base with an active time bomb, Sally sings a line from her song (sung in full later on) to give away her position to the hedgehog and fox duo. Once she has concluded, Robotnik begins to fall in love with her and asks why she loves Sonic and not him. SheΒ expectedly turns her head toward Robotnik's advances, so he gives her an ultimatum: admit her feelings for him, or he'll dismember Sonic right in front of her. Of course, Sally still refuses, saying how she'd rather jump off a bridge (yikes). Sonic and Tails overhear the whole thing, and proceed to disguise themselves (like an AoStH episode), allowing them to waltz right in and fool the doctor.Β "Dr. Sonic Stition" prescribes him with a love potion (in reality, a sleeping potion), which he promptlyΒ  proceeds to gulp up. Robotnik proclaims his love to the chipmunk once more,Β telling her how they'll get married and have fat children (here we go again with the underage marriage and birthing of children), before suddenly falling asleep. It goes on as expected from there, with Sonic freeing Sally, deactivating the bomb, and freeing whatever critters Robotnik has captured this time around. So yeah, that's it. Otherwise a mundane plot, it decides to throw in the curve ball of probably middle aged man wanting to engage in romance with a definite minor, whose additionally a squirrel. I mean,Β at leastΒ Sara was, for the most part, human, although still under 18 (possibly).

So yeah, there goes a sampling of official Eggman romances. So the next time you doubt Eggy's romantic potential, even if he's old, now you're mind will fondly conjure up these images I have presented to you today. I went with the most bizarre, and mostly one sided relationships, but there are still more out there, including, surprisingly, one sided relationships opposite of Eggman. Now, do I champion any of these? Heck no. I mean, maybe Eggman/Robotnik x Ella, it seems kind of sweet. I mean, spoiler alert, the actual anime ends off with the doctor and Sonic settling for an ongoing rivalry rather than big evil plots to destroy the world and such. Essentially, he's one of the most "human" Eggmen get, as far as all of these continuitites go. So with that, I wish you a good night (or day). Hopefully you'll walk way with something.

...oh yeah, I forgot about these gems:

why-did-eggman-do-this-yes-this-is-official-v0-5te9c2um6qmc1.webp.d7cde787688b58600dff700cc32016af.webpycs90o38a1s91.thumb.webp.9d0eaa1eda70beebb4abb050cca30994.webp

Also, shout out to Bunnie Rabbot and Antoine D'Coolette for being one of the few happily wedded couples in the franchise, maintain their relationship status even after the Genesis Wave rebooted things.

22 minutes ago, The DOMinator said:

Since ships aren't exactly my kind of thing... it's useless knowledge time!

Topic: officially acknowledged Eggman romances (not canon mind you, but as in official material). I'll be going over some of the more notable pairings throughout the franchise's history. That's right,Β notableΒ pairings. There's other additional relationships that I won't mention here, as this is practically deserving of a topic within itself. So that being said, get ready for me to ramble on a bit.

TonightΒ on the Dating Game, we'll be looking at all of the fine women Dr. Ivo Robotnik has courted. First up: Sara, from the Sonic OVA.

image.png.9bcfba83aa07fba6c22eae962542d922.png(Yes, that baby is doing exactly what you think it's doing).

Our first destination on our multiversal trip brings us to the Sonic OVA dimension. Funnily enough, Eggman's infatuation with her (who by the way, is an under 18, half cat, half human, girl) serves as part of his grand scheme in the anime. You see, his plot is to use his latest invention, Metal Sonic, to kill off everybody, by digging into the ice caps that hold the Land of the Sky (where everyone, but Eggman, lives) back onΒ the planet beneath (seemingly a postΒ apocalyptic Earth), which would allow lava to emerge and melt the ice. With everybody dead, there's onlyΒ oneΒ way to repopulate the planet; so Eggman kidnaps her, and plans to marry her, even gifting her a wedding dress. Understandably, she rejects him. Alright, you over that wonderful picture I just painted for you? Good, because here's the next lovely lady: Ella, from Sonic X.

tumblr_0c63baa8202c0b508b3cead7f7255ff6_3360486a_640.jpg.7ee19ecbd83fb9170fb3523a2ef1e23e.jpgFS7-JV8XsAA_cCx.thumb.jpg.b80a7c1d3ee5c51e1793431e89691212.jpgFV-FLb4XoAM2LNa.jpg.509ea0a7f7adacd1b147db848db3ade6.jpg

(There's more of those panels by the way). Our next destination brings us to the world of Sonic X. For a brief time in Archie's Sonic X comics, Eggman took part in some heroics as the wrestler, El Gran Gordo (The Big Fat Man), serving as an inspiration to the youth of Station Square, and even finding love in a woman you may recognize: Ella. As seen above, Sonic "persuaded" him to go back to his evil doings, but the ship would sail on as a gag in later issues. And no, no one but Sonic knew the identity of the mysterious masked man. Before moving on though, here's a quick little extra fun fact: both Eggman and Ella are vocied by the same actor, Mike Pollock, in the English dub of the anime. That said, let's move on to our next person of interest: Lucinda.

tumblr_inline_olxsnjEHBc1rzas5e_500.jpg.3d4266194e073e3aed97c480cf6df2a7.jpghqdefault.jpg.8035e7d9e7039bc46bdaeba8e26e27fe.jpgΒ static-assets-upload7106789056394833070.webp.cd153a4371a5383aa748ed610183c1bc.webp

(To the left is Lucinda and Robotnik; In the middle is Lucas an Lucinda; To the right is Robotnik and "Lucinda"). Now, we're really entering the Twilight Zone, as we enter the cartoon, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. A pair so obscure and forgotten,Β I almostΒ forgot about it, but fortunately for you, I didn't. This all spans across an entire episode, so let me give you the run down: In high school, Robotnik fell in love with a girl named Lucinda, but she loved a guy named Lucas. As any suitor would do, Robotnik proceeded to kidnap him and hold him prisoner forΒ 30 years. Sonic finds him one day, rescues him, and stops Robotnik's marriage ploy, allowing Lucas and Lucinda to finally be together at last. Oh yeah, and to explain the last image, as part of stopping Robotnik's plan, Sonic intercepts the would be wedding, pulling the old Bugs Bunny on him. Thing is though, that involved Sonic accepting Robotnik's proposal and kissing him on the lips. Simply put,Β Sonic and Dr. Robotnik are married in an official Sonic cartoon. And they kissed!Β Truly unbelievable people. Keep in mind, Sonic is stated to be a teenager in the show, while Robotnik is, well, it's never touched upon, although you can probably guesstimate his age. And one last thing before I transition to the next, probably even more unexpected female in this comment: Robotnik in the cartoon was designed to be, as stated by animator Milton Knight, β€œanimation'sΒ sexiestΒ fatΒ man.” Let that sink in, but not for too long, as speed ahead towards our last destination on our travels through the multiverse, and a strange place at that: Sydney, Australia. That's right, it's time to pack your bags, as we head into a real world continent, where we'll meet our final girl who the good doctor finds himself smitten with: Sally Acorn.

255px-SallyCostume.png.5971cb5e615c7e9af16bfa10ecff7c7a.png384px-Sally_Puppet.jpg.a4fbd84cc9b57101ddb9a07ed1e3d5df.jpg800px-Robotnik_Puppet.jpg.bf28796ee2909323b9b4b2101d6f9198.jpgΒ 

(To the left is the Sally costume used in the first iteration of the musical; In the middle is the Sally puppet used in the second iteration; To the right is the Robotnik puppet used in the second iteration;). So here we are, back in our own dimension, specifically Sydney, Australia. But this isn't just any place, oh no. Enter Sega World Sydney, one of several Sega World locations once scattered across the world during the 90s. For context, these places were indoor amusement parks. In 1997, this particular location launched a musical production, meant to entertain those in the food court (referred to as Knothole Village). Although initially starting out with costumed actors, they were swapped out for puppets at some point, but the musical itself remained the same. So, what's the plot? Well, it begins with a take on Sonic 3 and Knuckles' story, beginning with the Death Egg falling out of the sky, and crash landing on - not Angel Island, but Australia. Sonic and Tails are in pursuit of course, but unlike the aforementioned game(s), Sally accompanies them as well. Also, there' no Knuckles to be found, despite being used on promotional materials. On another note, Grounder (and possibly Scratch), from the previously mentioned AoStH cartoon, seem to make unnamed appearances. But that's not who you're here for. Don't worry, I'm getting to the Sally part right now. So at some point, Robotnik captures Sally though the use of a booby trap, ultimately freezing her with a freeze ray, and planning to use her as bait for Sonic. While frozen and left at a base with an active time bomb, Sally sings a line from her song (sung in full later on) to give away her position to the hedgehog and fox duo. Once she has concluded, Robotnik begins to fall in love with her and asks why she loves Sonic and not him. SheΒ expectedly turns her head toward Robotnik's advances, so he gives her an ultimatum: admit her feelings for him, or he'll dismember Sonic right in front of her. Of course, Sally still refuses, saying how she'd rather jump off a bridge (yikes). Sonic and Tails overhear the whole thing, and proceed to disguise themselves (like an AoStH episode), allowing them to waltz right in and fool the doctor.Β "Dr. Sonic Stition" prescribes him with a love potion (in reality, a sleeping potion), which he promptlyΒ  proceeds to gulp up. Robotnik proclaims his love to the chipmunk once more,Β telling her how they'll get married and have fat children (here we go again with the underage marriage and birthing of children), before suddenly falling asleep. It goes on as expected from there, with Sonic freeing Sally, deactivating the bomb, and freeing whatever critters Robotnik has captured this time around. So yeah, that's it. Otherwise a mundane plot, it decides to throw in the curve ball of probably middle aged man wanting to engage in romance with a definite minor, whose additionally a squirrel. I mean,Β at leastΒ Sara was, for the most part, human, although still under 18 (possibly).

So yeah, there goes a sampling of official Eggman romances. So the next time you doubt Eggy's romantic potential, even if he's old, now you're mind will fondly conjure up these images I have presented to you today. I went with the most bizarre, and mostly one sided relationships, but there are still more out there, including, surprisingly, one sided relationships opposite of Eggman. Now, do I champion any of these? Heck no. I mean, maybe Eggman/Robotnik x Ella, it seems kind of sweet. I mean, spoiler alert, the actual anime ends off with the doctor and Sonic settling for an ongoing rivalry rather than big evil plots to destroy the world and such. Essentially, he's one of the most "human" Eggmen get, as far as all of these continuitites go. So with that, I wish you a good night (or day). Hopefully you'll walk way with something.

...oh yeah, I forgot about these gems:

why-did-eggman-do-this-yes-this-is-official-v0-5te9c2um6qmc1.webp.d7cde787688b58600dff700cc32016af.webpycs90o38a1s91.thumb.webp.9d0eaa1eda70beebb4abb050cca30994.webp

Also, shout out to Bunnie Rabbot and Antoine D'Coolette for being one of the few happily wedded couples in the franchise, maintain their relationship status even after the Genesis Wave rebooted things.

Pfft- Well to put it short we know Eggman is Straight for sure. OH And Uh Sally is kinda of looking a lil goofy up there, WHAT IS HER PLUSH LMAOΒ 

3 hours ago, cosmichaos said:

Haha, what a small world! Which version of the ship do you like more; Lansoni or Arthurlot, or both?Β 

Hmmm I'll Say more so Lansoni, It veers more into Black Knight it's one of my favorite games, I can see Sonic saying a ton of things "New gen things" I should say that Lancelot doesn't understand lmao. I personally think it would be funny,Β  them both learning about each other. but personally, it's like Sonadow but a more polite Shadow.Β 

I can say the same for Arthurlot tho cuz I've always been a fan of the King/Knight dynamic, lmao I think it's the genuine devotion of the ship and simply the fact you can do a lot with it AU-wise. And SO it's fun lol. Sooo I'll say both cuz they are both really cute but outta preference I'll say Lansoni cuz it's cooler to draw Both Excalibur Sonic and Lancelot. (I enjoy drawing armor...Sometimes XD)Β 

Β 

NJ0_jP.gif

• Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 1

6 hours ago, The DOMinator said:

I TOLD YALL he's too old man. freaking creep.

5 hours ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

I've always been a fan of the King/Knight dynamic

I like those too! but I also like Princess/Knight more interesting because its the futrue queen.

• Chuckle 2

8 hours ago, The DOMinator said:

AAAAAAHHH!!! I could've gone the whole day without seeing this!

• Chuckle 2

20 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

BHAHAHAHA SAMEE!

8 hours ago, The DOMinator said:

Sonic and Dr. Robotnik are married in an official Sonic cartoon. And they kissed!Β 

WAIT WHAT THE HECKK MANNNΒ 

• Chuckle 1

You know AoStH Sonic's not signing no devorce papers.

• Chuckle 1
  • My Emmerdoods 2

2 hours ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

I TOLD YALL he's too old man. freaking creep.

Hey, that's "animation's sexiest fat man" you're talking about! If it makes you feel any better, there was one time in the AoStH cartoon where he built himself a robot wife, that is, after Scratch and Grounder called him out on his comment regarding how there was no woman on Mobius who wouldn't want to be Miss Robotnik.

26 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Β 

6 minutes ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

BHAHAHAHA SAMEE!

And to think what would've happened if you went your entire lives without seeing these images! Just remember, "Everything is canon."

• My Emmerdoods 2