Awoo.

Vindo Makes Satirical Keanu Reeves "Voice Actor Reveal Video" for Sonic Movie 3

Maple Syrup

3 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Man, just noticed! I'm a bit gullible to really disguised things, like that fake Keanu. I watched this multiple times to notice.😅

It happens to the best of us. We have once again been fooled by Keanu's evil twin brother, Reanu Jeeves...

Just now, Dreadknux said:

Maple, I think you're great and everything but...

:boi:

HOW did you watch it so many times and still mistake the guy for Keanu, lol? Go to Specsavers! :goof:

I noticed something was wrong with the guy's teeth in the video, by the way. I did not think Keanu would have teeth like that.

I don't know, the hair???? I told you in my last post, guys, i'm pretty gullible....

3 minutes ago, Dreadknux said:

Maple, I think you're great and everything but...

:boi:

HOW did you watch it so many times and still mistake the guy for Keanu, lol? Go to Specsavers! :goof:

You just reminded me, by the way! I need to get new glasses!

11 minutes ago, Dreadknux said:

HOW did you watch it so many times and still mistake the guy for Keanu, lol? Go to Specsavers!

DUDE SPECSAVERS IS CRAZY

I would like to point out that if I know Keanu Reeve's voice well enough, I think his voice for Shadow will be more unique than the Batman sounding voice he had in the fake reveal video.

Look, it's an easy mistake to make if you're bad with faces and don't watch movies (me).