Awoo.

šŸ”µšŸ¦” sonic jacks pacific discussion forum

Itzyaboi64

Hello Iā€™m a figure collector who is NUTS for sonic the hedgehog so as you could imagine I would be excited when the jakks pacific figures were released. Iā€™ve been collecting them ever since and it would be nice to chat with some people who actually care about these. Say what ever you want! If you like this forum join my jakks pacific club.

Screenshot2024-03-31at1_33_32PM.thumb.png.4fd1c5e1a212115bf9d0573dd2daea09.png

• Thumbs Up 2

oh, awesome! might i also recommend the sonic merch club for discussions on this, but its nice to have a jakks specific (lol) one too! i just recently picked up the re release of shadow and super silver. still no mephiles though :(

Fang! Fang! Fang! It rhymes with Bang! Bang! Bang! Must get, must get. Feral howl.Ā 

Also when will I ever find that elusive vector figure? :(

Posted (edited)

I want that vector too. Itā€™s kinda funny I went on Amazon and there was a vector for like $20 or something and I was like ok well I get him when I have money but then when I get money heā€™s nowhere to be found lol

So I would do the merch discussion but I donā€™t want to talk about the other brands like Tomy and jazwares and i did check that out but they mainly talk about old 90s merch and Iā€™m not interested in the 90s merch.

Edited by Itzyaboi64
  • Thumbs Up 2

Someone stole my Classic Tails figure.

• My Emmerdoods 1

Cool topic. Big fan of the Jakks range!Ā 

Started off with the bendable range, and am now completing the 4inch series. Am UK based so Jet and Mephiles are the golden ticket ones for me at the moment lol!

Was also a big fan of the Jazzwares 10inch range. Managed to get 20th anniversary classic, modern and uber rare metal in them.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by castell-neath

On 4/2/2024 at 7:14 AM, Itzyaboi64 said:

they mainly talk about old 90s merch and Iā€™m not interested in the 90s merch.

very true lol, i like the merch club but its really great that you made a jakks one! before i was mainly using the jakks reddit but... i really dont like the layout of reddit. good to now have a place on here to talk about jakks specifically

Btw I made this for inspiration bc my friend stole like my most valuable figures so I was like ima just try to buy more.

• My Emmerdoods 1

On 4/6/2024 at 11:45 PM, Itzyaboi64 said:

Btw I made this for inspiration bc my friend stole like my most valuable figures so I was like ima just try to buy more.

Awful behaviour!!Ā 

• Fist Bump 1

Ikr no sonic fan should steal from another sonic fan.

3 hours ago, Itzyaboi64 said:

Ikr no sonic fan should steal from another sonic fan.

Yes, I agree! So what do you guys think about the new Classic Sonic easter variants?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/10/2024 at 6:32 PM, Maple Syrup said:

Yes, I agree! So what do you guys think about the new Classic Sonic easter variants?

I think they're pretty darn cute. Pink Knuckles is kinda interesting though. And I think it's funny how the Tails figure is just the one that came in the Christmas advent calendar, just with bunny ears instead of reindeer antlers.

I have a decent collection of the Jakks figures. I mostly only collect figures from the classic series. I have the Studiopolis and Stardust Speedway playsets and all my classic figs set up around them in various scenes and poses.

Funny story... My wife and I were at the mall and found this Eggman set (pic attached) for like $15 bucks when it's normally around $40. She convinced me to get it and it wasn't until we got home that we realized the main Eggmobile piece and the Sonic fig was missing and that's probably why it was marked down so much. Luckily I found an ebay listing of someone selling the Eggmobile plus some random parts. The cost of that plus the discounted set put at about what it would have cost to just get the set new lol. Lesson learned, if it's too good to be true it probably is.

eggman.jpg

• Fist Bump 1

Whatā€™s your favorite playsetĀ 

25 minutes ago, Itzyaboi64 said:

Whatā€™s your favorite playsetĀ 

Hmmm probably the Studiopolis set! It's got more interesting props on it and the bouncy starpost things are a lot of fun.

I really like the stardust speedway and you canā€™t go wrong with green hill

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Itzyaboi64 said:

image.thumb.jpg.e50caa58e9552643d87fdd6195085ee6.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.2c60c27b89cbb1464b3c295d25775e5a.jpgNew sonic collection update!

Ā 

Looking great!

• Nice Smile 1

Iā€™m trying to get the last two chaos emeralds , vector and charmy as well as chaos 0. Anyone know where to find Charmy and vector?

Edited by Itzyaboi64

50 minutes ago, Itzyaboi64 said:

Iā€™m trying to get the last two chaos emeralds , vector and charmy as well as chaos 0. Anyone know where to find Charmy and vector?

They came out a year or so ago, sadly you have to only rely on second hand stores.

• Too Many Rings 1

I went on eBay and Charmy bee is $175! UWU

Also does anyone have a chaos emeralds guide? I bought (buying) them the weirdest way possible

Super Sonic with cyan, Customizable Modern sonic figure with green ,knuckles with blue, Super Silver with white, Modern Tails 2.5 inch with purple,

Neon sonic with yellow, and ray with red.