Awoo.

Hungry for a Blue Breakfast? New Sonic Meals Are Coming To IHOP!

Failinhearts

I hop, you hop, we all hop for Sonic!

22 hours ago, Wittymations said:

It really is the most obvious one. They even have chili-dogs.

The common belief is "they're a Japanese company and Sonic the restaurant is exclusively in America" Which might be true. They did that Hooters one once, and there's at least a Hooters in Japan. Which... is interesting that happened.

Anyway, Sonic the Hedgehog is very western oriented in a lot of way. It has very American inspired important locations. No reason SEGA of America couldn't at least use it as a promotion, I expect.

I thought that the Sonic restaurant doesn't promote movies or anything like that (at least from what I'm aware of).

30 minutes ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I thought that the Sonic restaurant doesn't promote movies or anything like that (at least from what I'm aware of).

I'm probably misremembering, but I'm fairly certain they were no strangers to games, cartoons and movie promotion. Nothing at the top of my head, but fairly certain.

Like, why wouldn't they? Win-win for both parties.

Edit: Here's one for Nintendo:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160418005322/en/Nintendo-Partners-with-SONIC-America’s-Drive-In-to-Add-Some-Mario-Luigi-Fun-to-Kids-Meals

Edited by Wittymations

I think this collab will possibly promote the Sonic Movie content and set up for the IHOP Amy skin!

17 minutes ago, Lorekitten said:

Forget Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, here's Mario and Sonic at the drive-thru.

Honestly, I'm just imagining one of those Sonic commercials where it's two guys in a car eating something and talking. But it's just Mario and Luigi.

Finna wake up sonic style with this one! Rollin around at the speed of sound, got pancakes to eat, gotta follow my rainbow!

Missed opportunity to give Shadow coffee