Awoo.

Hungry for a Blue Breakfast? New Sonic Meals Are Coming To IHOP!

Failinhearts

We all know Sonic loves to eat his Chili Dogs, but let's be real, that isn't exactly the ideal food for the most important meal of the day. So, where does our favorite blue blur go for breakfast? Well... IHOP, apparently, if this leak from Reddit, and some hidden images in the IHOP website has anything to say about it.

That's right, the International House of Pancakes is very soon going to be the delectable destination for some Sonic themed meals! Each menu item is themed after a core Sonic character, and ready to satisfy your appetite whether you're looking for something sweet or savory!

So, what's on the menu?

TAILS' 2X2X2: 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 bacon strips or 2 sausage links. Just like tails, everything good comes in two!

SONIC'S BIG BLUE BLUR SPECIAL (DOUBLE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES): Double the blueberries for double the speed! Ask to try them with blueberry syrup.

KNUCKLES' CHICKEN SANDWICH (CLASSIC CHICKEN SANDWICH): A crispy chicken sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, cheese and buttermilk ranch that won't leave you hungry. Order with a side of "gold" onion rings.

DR. EGGMAN'S BENEDICT (CLASSIC EGGS BENEDICT): A 300 IQ genius like Eggman knows that black forest ham, poached eggs & hollandaise sauce make for a superior meal.

AMY'S SWEET STRAWBERRY DELIGHT (STRAWBERRY WAFFLE SUNDAE): Vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup & fresh strawberries atop a golden-brown waffle quarter is a perfectly sweet dessert for an epic adventure. Ask to try it with strawberry syrup.

SHADOW'S CHAOS CHOCOLATE PANCAKES (CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES): Go ahead and be a little chaotic - a 4-stack filled with chocolate chips is the ultimate pancake experience.

In addition to these six scrumptious selections, the leaked display mentions Sonic the Hedgehog integration with the IHOP Rewards program, awarding PanCoins with every purchase in exchange for free meals and exclusive merch. The mention of merch and "gameplay" on the display implies there might be some Sonic minigame associated with this promotion, perhaps one not too dissimilar to McDonalds' recent promotion with Sonic Superstars.

So, has this surprise collaboration with IHOP have your tummy rumbling? Which meal are you craving? Me, I'm hankering for a bit of those Chaos Chocolate Pancakes!

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

what about sonic chilli dogs? or eggman's eggs benedict? 

Just now, bingboomer said:

what about sonic chilli dogs? or eggman's eggs benedict? 

Egg Benedict is an option on the menu.

I'm just sitting here wishing I didn't have celiac disease... because those sound really good. But what the heck is 'cheest'?

• Thumbs Up 1

Why does IHoP have to be an hour away from me ˙◠˙ but yeah these look really really good, especially shadow’s pancakes.

21 minutes ago, Lorekitten said:

I'm just sitting here wishing I didn't have celiac disease... because those sound really good. But what the heck is 'cheest'?

A bad typo I'm going to correct, that is. Lmao.

I can't decide between Sonic's blueberry pancakes and Shadow's chocolate chip pancakes myself.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm biased so I'd probably order the Eggman one. But I can't go to iHop and not get pancakes, at least as a side.

Edited by Wittymations

A missed opportunity for a Shadow chaos Swiss roll.

Edited by A super No.1 washedupgamer
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, A super No.1 washedupgamer said:

A missed opportunity for a Shadow Swiss roll.

Or a shadow Lavender tea!

• Thumbs Up 1

So remember a while back that it was datamined in Superstars' code an "IHOP Amy" skin

I guarantee you are spending the "PanCoins" to buy that.

"Sonic the Hedgehog Pancakes... What do they taste like?"

... ... ... America?

21 minutes ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

... ... ... America?

Naw.

Now, tasting like the United Federation, however...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sega stays being COWARDS for not doing a collab with Sonic

Edited by Rusty Spy
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Rusty Spy said:

Sega stays being COWARDS for not doing a collab with Sonic

It really is the most obvious one. They even have chili-dogs.

The common belief is "they're a Japanese company and Sonic the restaurant is exclusively in America" Which might be true. They did that Hooters one once, and there's at least a Hooters in Japan. Which... is interesting that happened.

Anyway, Sonic the Hedgehog is very western oriented in a lot of way. It has very American inspired important locations. No reason SEGA of America couldn't at least use it as a promotion, I expect.

45 minutes ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

... ... ... America?

The Denny's promotion is this way, sir.

latest?cb=20180724062629

• Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20180724062629

I have those plushies...

Where my American dipped Sonic topping at!

I always love IHOP. I use to eat it at that place along with my parents. I should definitely get either Sonic's Blue Blur Special or Amy's Sweet Strawberry Delight when it starts promoting.

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

latest?cb=20180724062629

I never saw this one before. I also never had those exclusive Denny's Sonic Underground Sonic and Knuckles plushes.

Always happy to have an excuse to go to IHOP. May have to make multiple trips to try everything (or sample some from friends if they tag along).

3 hours ago, BrandonGiesing said:

So remember a while back that it was datamined in Superstars' code an "IHOP Amy" skin

I guarantee you are spending the "PanCoins" to buy that.

I really hope not. I live in Canada

For an international house of pancakes, it aint THAT international.

So yeah, the Amy IHOP skin now makes a heck of a lot more sense.

Someone in a YouTube comments section said they missed the opportunity to call it "the Knuckle sandwich."

Look alive, lads, look alive.

2024_03_25_0y5_Kleki.png

Well I’ll be Classic Egg Benefits Eggman kinda actually want me to try it into my mouth too bite it flavor Dr egg's inside has. 

Edited by Aroon

2 hours ago, Aroon said:

Well I’ll be Classic Egg Benefits Eggman kinda actually want me to try it into my mouth too bite it flavor of the Dr egg's inside has. 

I've read this like 6 times and have no idea what dude is trying to say.

• Chuckle 1