Awoo.

The Final Dreamcast Game Released Will Be From Sonic Team

Andrew P

Sonic Team will be releasing a new Puyo Puyo game, called Puyo Puyo Fever - which will be released on the SEGA Dreamcast. But, it will also be the last Dreamcast title SEGA will make for the system. The game will also be released on the Xbox, Gamecube and PS2.

It will feature a "Fever" mode, which is brand new to the Puyo Puyo series, and will include two-player multiplayer battles. It's expected to be released in Japan this Winter

2003-ppfever1.jpeg 2003-ppfever2.jpeg

2003-ppfever3.jpeg 2003-ppfever4.jpeg

Click here to visit Sonic Team and Sega of Japan's Puyo Fever pages.

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS Classic Comment Bot

• Andrew P

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted By: Shadow_Tails

I thought that DC already had it's final game, but I guess not. Well, I guess DC is now officially dead, a shame really.... :cry_2003:

Not official dead yet, this game has yet to be released. But what I wanna know is, is there a chance of an American release? Highly doubtful?

-SH

Posted By: The Unknown Project

You mean to tell me the Dreamcast ain't dead YET? Jeesh... I though SEGA gave up on it yonks ago, and concentrated 'solely on other-platform software'. :suspicious_2003:

Posted By: Sonicoman

Yeah Sonic_Hedgehogs you're right. I don't think North America (or even Europe) is gonna see this game. Every store here has rid themselves of Dreamcast and is interested in in the newer systems. In Japan however those Dreamcast games have still been going, so this is the last one and Japan is gonna have it.... too bad though... it looked interesting.