Awoo.

Free Gift for Japanese Pre-Orders of Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg

Andrew P

Here's another reason to pre-order Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, if you weren't already on board with the chicken-running adventure - doing so from the official SEGA Direct online store will get you a cool limited edition strap. But only if you live in Japan.

2003-egg-strap.gif

Looks cool, doesn't it? It comes with a '3D Egg', according to the SEGA Direct website. What more do you need? There are only a limited number of these going, though, so you'll need to be quick (and Japanese).

Check out the official Japanese Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg website for more info, here.

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS Classic Comment Bot

• Andrew P

• Dreadknux

Posted By: The Unknown Project

Strap? As in for a watch or something? Or is it to carry around your GBA or what? Seriously, what do you use a 'Strap' for?

Sudden flash of 18 rated merchandise - :weird_2003: Ah. Maybe not that.

Seriously, I think we need more concise (as in better) info on that 'free gift' thing.

Looks to me like some form of limited edition keychain.

We all know how the Japanese love to tag their items with these straps - As I recall, the Game Boy Color (and perhaps even the GBA:SP, I've yet to check) had a small hole in the corner so that you can add these little straps to it. :smile1_2003:

Posted By: Candy Tornado 1000

Hey Dread I don't think it's for GBA, but I think you add it to your book bag and show it off at school.

When I was younger I strapped the strap that came with the game gear to the GG and it was very dangerous if you held it by the strap as the booklet said to. It almost unhooked many times, buy a regular case ^_-

-SH

Posted By: Candy Tornado 1000

I have the same thing on my GG it's safe for me (don't ask how it got on there, :unsure_2003: :bigsmile_2003: my friend gave it to me). :toung_2003: :toung_2003: :cool_2003: :wacko_2003: :rolleyes_2003: 

BTW I also have 2 cases and 2 GG. :bigsmile_2003: (One does NOT work) :bigsmile_2003: :smile1_2003: :love_2003:

I LOVE THIS SITE :love_2003: :love_2003: :love_2003: :love_2003: :love_2003: :love_2003: