Awoo.

Thoughts on Sonic Origins Plus

SadVlad

At the time when Origins Plus came out it was receiving alot of negative feedback due to overall quality, but now that the dust has settled I am curious to what peoples standpoints are now with this game?

Contrary to popular opinion, and looking back at this game compared to every other Sonic game to be released up until now, I have to say that I honestly think that this might currently be my favorite Sonic game of all time.

To me, it's the definitive way to play the Genesis titles. So much content in the museum to take a dive in an archived gallery of Sonics history. And a slew of game gear titles all in one place that are otherwise hard to come by unless you either emulate them or have Sonic Gems Collection.

And so many quality of life improvements and features, alongside a rather entertaining mission mode? But as I stated, I am curious as to what others think of this controversial game currently. Whether positive or negative opinions.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SadVlad

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic