Awoo.

Sonic Revolution 2024 Fan Convention Kickstarter Smashes $7k Goal

Dreadknux

The US-based Sonic the Hedgehog convention, Sonic Revolution, is currently crowd-funding for its tenth anniversary event - and while the project has more than reached its Kickstarter goal of $7,000 USD, there's still time for you to grab a ticket and help support the event.

2024-revo1.png

This year, Sonic Revolution will take place on June 30 (hey, that's my birthday!), at the Carson Event Center in Los Angeles, California. The show will feature regular guests Ryan Drummond (voice of Sonic the Hedgehog in the early 2000s), Pete Capella (voice of Silver), Mike Pollock (voice of Dr. Eggman) and various comic artists including Tracy Yardley!, Evan Stanley, Adam Bryce Thomas and more.

Recently, Sage voice actor Ryan Bartley was confirmed as a stretch goal guest, with more to be announced. Community guests include Emi Jones, Victor McKnight and Balena Productions.

2024-revo2.png

There are a range of pledge tiers to choose from, each with varying rewards, including custom badges, programmes, tote bags, fan music CDs, comic books and even a Scourge-branded hoodie. You can pledge to the Kickstarter by going here.

We've been to Sonic Revolution a few times, as attendees, and it's been a fun experience, and we've no doubt that the team's tenth anniversary will be an exciting one to experience. 

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Thumbs Up 1

That looks like so much fun! I hope everyone who gets to go has a fun time!(I live across the country, so there's no chance of me attending one of these lmao)

Sadly LA is too far from Florida to visit for a one day event.

Also I think I have a fighting game tournament that day anyway. But have fun!

I wouldn't be able to go, but I would definitely contribute if they sent something to you in the mail as a gift 

I love seeing fan made conventions like these thriving.