Awoo.

Ideas for Sonic games

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

Anything goes, make up what you like!

I want to see something like the adventure games with each character having a different story, so each character goes to each zone at different times of day. The level plays out differently entirely for the sake of their gameplay. One character is there for day, sunrise/sunset, night and one does not go. One of the three will encounter a boss in the zone, this may be little complex though because of the spacing between bosses, and how many characters there are, but I'm thinking of four, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy.

Another idea would be that seeing as you get the Chaos Emeralds from special stages, most of the time, I think it would be cool if there were a phase or phases of the true final boss where you play as Super Sonic in a gameplay style like the special stages, making things the more climatic. Collecting rings, dodging attacks and maybe even land a few hits on the boss.

Edited by IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

The first idea that comes to my mind is a compilation of SONIC 4 with the EPISODE 2's sprites and physics for EPISODE 1 and at last EPISODE 3 to complete the story with Knuckles (and a bonus episode like EPISODE METAL happening between EPISODES 2 and 3)!!...
And why not EPISODE 4 with Amy but I don't know it was planned or just rumours...

Edited by Vlad the Vampire
  • Fist Bump 1

An open world boost game where you can destroy hoards and hoards of badniks and explore colorful and hidden areas.

Basically, hyrule warriors but faster and with sonic characters. You can mix and match up moves and take down a lot of bosses. The combat is more speed focused and there is less stopping and more action. 

Buzz Bomber Adventure. 

It involves lots of flying stages and the odd bit of a shoot em up. 

A metroidvania starring Sally Acorn. The map tieing up the great forest, robotroplis, the crystal mines, great swamp, badlands into an interconnected whole. Adapting a few episodes of SatAM. Bonus points for making Bunnie playable and making it more of a sidescrolling brawler when playing as her.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

A DYNASTY WARRIOR : SONIC THE HEDGEHOG game is one of my dreams since the day I played the three GUNDAM games!!...

I dreamt of a story-based game in which we could fight thousands and thousands of badniks and above all Nocturnus warriors but my dream was broken by Ken Penders...

Edited by Vlad the Vampire

My dream Sonic game, which grows less and less likely as time passes, is a Team Dark game, with completely separate play styles for each character.

Shadow would use either the Adventure or boost style of gameplay, with the addition of his Chaos abilities.

Rouge would mainly be used for stealth missions, in a similar vein to the Arkham and Spider-man stealth missions. It would also implement her gliding and climbing abilities, which would still be near identical to Knuckles.

Omega would be a 3rd person shooter with some puzzles and platforming strewn in.

• Thumbs Up 1

An incremental game a la Cookie Clicker or Kittens Game where you play as Eggman building his robot army.

(Hey, you didn't specify that it had to be a good idea)

• Thumbs Up 1