Awoo.

Hallmark Reveals New Sonic Christmas Ornaments!

Failinhearts

Spotted at what seems to be a Hallmark store by Twitter users Sonic Merch News and TreasureHuntingSonic, the famous greeting card and ornament company has let loose a preview of not one, but two upcoming Christmas Ornaments featuring Sonic the Hedgehog!

Front and center is probably the most ambitious Sonic ornament yet! It is an electronic Green Hill loop with lights and sounds, as Classic Sonic runs around, collecting rings before stopping to do it all over again! It looks to be the perfect keepsake, not just for your Christmas tree, but just any Sonic display as a cute little novelty!

In addition, we are getting a new custom static ornament featuring Sonic decked out with a Santa hat and a bag full of presents to add some more blue to Santa's journey!

These two new ornaments are great new additions to Hallmark's long line of previous ornaments, like Tails carrying Sonic, or the legendary electronic Dreamcast ornament! Don't forget to grab them as well, cause who knows if these new ornaments will phase these old beauties from circulation?

sonic-.jpg

71F5D9JT4+L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

What do you think about these upcoming Christmas ornaments! While no price range has been revealed yet for them, are you more than raring to throw some cash down just so you can see your favorite blue blur go round, and round, and round every holiday season?

I know I am.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 115433.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

And this was all done, all not in time for the holidays.

Still, these look cool! I like what I am seeing here.

Hmm....loop should be ice cap, not green hill if its for xmas.

17 hours ago, Salamander said:

Christmas?  Is this late, or very, very early?

Yes.