Awoo.

Sonic Superstars getting a Shadow the Hedgehog costume

Shiny Gems

https://nintendoeverything.com/sonic-superstars-getting-shadow-costume/

We probably all know this by now, but either way, this announcement was posted to coincide with the Sonic Generations announcement with Shadow. It is going live on February 15th, 2024. I can't wait for this myself!

So, anyone getting this costume?

Edited by Shiny Gems
  • Thumbs Up 2

OMG!!! A Shadow costume in "Sonic Superstars" in February 15? OK. I better download the costume on that day.

• Chuckle 1

YES! New costume! 

Happy (day after) Valentine's Days everybody. 

I wonder if it'll just be the stock generic Modern Shadow model or if they rigged a whole new classic-esque version. Hoping for the latter.

• Thumbs Up 2

I can’t wait to see how they design him, I am going to download this.

Testing the waters for public interest in playable Shadow in a future 2D game?  Or just opportunistic cross-promotion?  Realistically, it's probably a bit of both.

Best case scenario: Sonic in a Shadow Costume.

Likely and annoying but acceptable outcome: actual Shadow.

Worst case scenario: Classic Shadow. (which even if non canon will open the door)

Like I get that Shadow is popular but they really should've stuck to what they originally said. Besides we have several characters currently stuck in the past I much rather see that far better fits the timeline. Mighty for instance basically was a Sonic skin in Knuckles Chaotix.

On 2/1/2024 at 11:57 AM, The Swordsman said:

Best case scenario: Sonic in a Shadow Costume.

Likely and annoying but acceptable outcome: actual Shadow.

Worst case scenario: Classic Shadow. (which even if non canon will open the door)

Like I get that Shadow is popular but they really should've stuck to what they originally said. Besides we have several characters currently stuck in the past I much rather see that far better fits the timeline. Mighty for instance basically was a Sonic skin in Knuckles Chaotix.

I'm sure it's just cosmetics that won't effect the canon, but if it IS a Classic Shadow, I'm all for it. Well, let's just see what happens; not like we have a trailer of the skin or whatever lol

For me, Classic Sonic "dressed" as Shadow and "Classic Shadow" are one in the same.

It sucks because i remember originally Shadow was going to be a one-time thing in SA2, once that game's story ends, so is Shadow. But the fans 
ruined it by wanting him back

Never underestimate the edgy community.

@AlexHidanBR

2024_02_02_0wh_Kleki.png

Not legit: something I made in my free time.

Edited by Ratchet25tx
  • Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else a little weirded out how we’re a day out from this and haven’t heard a single thing about it since announced?