Awoo.

RUMOR: Krysten Ritter Tipped to Join Sonic 3 Movie Cast

nuckles87

• Sonic News

In the latest rumor by Hollywood insider Daniel Richtman, it sounds like Krysten Ritter is joining the Sonic 3 cast in a currently unknown role. Ritter might be best known for her lead roles in Jessica Jones and Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23, as well as her role in Breaking Bad playing the character Jane Margolis.

Richtman posted this rumor to his Patreon, and is considered to be pretty reliable. Nevertheless, this is still a rumor, so nothing about this can be taken as confirmed. Nothing else is currently known about Ritter's involvement. It's possible she's the voice of Rouge, though she's only had a handful of brief voice acting roles.

Original Post Content:

View full story

We've seen a lot of Rouge lately, I think her having some role in the movie is inevitable. Not that I'm complaining, Rouge is a delight.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

Be interesting if we get Rouge before Amy. And Amy has very much been retconned as part of the "core four"  recently. She could be playing Amy

Ooooh... Nice choice! She might be Rouge or Amy. Or probably both!

I do heard that Krysten Ritter is known for voicing Gina in one of the episodes of "The Cleveland Show" in 2013. But in my theory, Krysten Ritter might able to voice Amy Rose or Rouge The Bat in the third Sonic movie. (It may not be 100% accurate true, but who knows)

Well, I don't know much about the actress, so I can't give much opinion, except that if she is going to be the voice of Rougue, I hope she does an excellent job.

Of course my wish is that she's Amy or Rouge so they can finally make their movie debut, but I'm not ready to get my hopes up about this since we don't know whether she is in a live action or voice role.

well, I understand due to the actor's strike, but why is it taking so long to get people to voice colorful animals? We should have some sort of teaser trailer similar to the Sonic movie 2 or something, right? Well, there's always the Super Bowl lol.

Rumor about movies

Rumor about new remakes

Rumor about mobile games

When this forum became giant game of Chinese Whispers?