Awoo.

A shower thought: Forming Team Sonic is like making a smoothie.

BLUzCLUz

Sonic is like blueberries, Tails is like bananas, and Knuckles is like strawberries. Each member brings their own unique advantages to the team, like how each fruit has its own flavor and nutritional benefits. When they share the same goals, they make a great team, or drink. It helps that both characters and fruits are in primary colors.

On a side note, Shadow is comparable to black raspberries (not blackberries, there’s a difference).

Thoughts on this analogy? Any other characters to compare to fruits?

Edited by BLUzCLUz
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

• The title was changed to A shower thought: Forming Team Sonic is like making a smoothie.

I love smoothies! Amy would be Raspberries and Cream will be the...whipped Cream? Big will be the grapes! Here I present to you, the TEAM ROSE SMOOTHIE!

Hmm.. I think my favorite smoothie would be a banana smoothie (tails!)

• Fist Bump 2

9 hours ago, Maple Syrup said:

I love smoothies! Amy would be Raspberries and Cream will be the...whipped Cream? Big will be the grapes! Here I present to you, the TEAM ROSE SMOOTHIE!

Do grapes and raspberries go well together?

If team Sonic is a smoothie, then Team Dark is a coffee. 

Shadow would be the coffee itself. Bitter and disagreeable to those unfamiliar with him.

Rouge would be the creamer and sugar. Sweet upon the first interaction, but will kill you if you aren’t careful.

Omega would be about twelve shots of espresso. Just like an encounter with him, this coffee will leave you shaking.

Edited by ChaosCTRL
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 1/29/2024 at 5:00 PM, BLUzCLUz said:

Do grapes and raspberries go well together?

Why don't we find out?

1 hour ago, ChaosCTRL said:

If team Sonic is a smoothie, then Team Dark is a coffee. 

Shadow would be the coffee itself. Bitter and disagreeable to those unfamiliar with him.

Rouge would be the creamer and sugar. Sweet upon the first interaction, but will kill you if you aren’t careful.

Omega would be about twelve shots of espresso. Just like an encounter with him, this coffee will leave you shaking.

Haven’t thought of this before. I compared Sonic to fruits according to color. Your analogy seems to focus more on the taste and effects. But mixing coffee and espresso is unusual.

11 hours ago, BLUzCLUz said:

Haven’t thought of this before. I compared Sonic to fruits according to color. Your analogy seems to focus more on the taste and effects. But mixing coffee and espresso is unusual.

A lot of the fluffier coffees at coffee shops have the option to add a shot or two of espresso, at least as far as I’ve seen.

• Thumbs Up 2

I wonder what the other teams could be compared to?