Awoo.

Sonic characters' clothing rules theory

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

So as we all know, male Sonic characters where only gloves and shoes, except Nine in Sonic Prime or Eggman, so most of them. But the female characters are the only ones to wear clothes, so I felt the need to make a theory for this.

The male characters just wear clothes that resembles their fur or spines underneath, kind of like the Grinch by Illumination. In Sonic Boom episode 7 of season 1, Double Doomsday, Eggman tells Dave the Intern how he's not wearing pants, only for Dave to respond, "What are these pockets then?"

This probably isn't true, but what are your thoughts on this theory or the dress code thing as a whole, your own theories and more.

I honeslty have not thought about it before. Why does Sonic wear a neckerchief and nowt else in Boom?  In a simialr way, why does Pooh wear a red jumper and nowt else?

I think its just design choices, and the idea of a dress on Amy in CD was to furthef ID her has female.

• Thumbs Up 1