Awoo.

The "I Spotted Sonic at the Arcade" thread

castell-neath

Following on from a comment on here a few weeks' ago, I thought it may be fun to post a "what and where" of Sonic games / prizes that are currently available in the arcades (UK / globally).  

Today at the Hi-Tide arcade, Porthcawl (Wales, UK) I found the Sonic basketball game and 2 claw games; One vending small multi character plushes and another vending a large Sonic plush. 30p per go. (Images attached)

Despite 10 goes on the large Sonic plush claw game I came away empty handed. Oh well...lol.

Let's see what Sonic games and prizes are out there in the arcades in 2024!!

20240114_145758.jpg

20240114_150140.jpg

20240114_150203.jpg

Edited by castell-neath
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, I would like to talk about Dave and Busters. I live pretty near so I go there on birthdays to chill out! On e game I play there has to be the Mario and Sonic olympics arcade version, and I always pick people from Team Sonic, because, as much as I respect Mr Jumpman, I am a fan of Sonic. The prizes you can win in Dave and Busters included a LOT of Sonic plushies which I unfortunately, didn't get one. 

• Thumbs Up 1