Awoo.

What licensed music do you think could work well for the Sonic franchise?

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

If Sonic used licensed music, which they have before, in the next movie(s), in an advert or maybe a future game, what do you think could work? You can't say Queen's "Don't stop me now" since they've done that for Sonic Frontiers ads and The first Sonic movie.

I would go for Twisted Sister, there two most popular songs, I Wanna Rock & We're Not Gonna Take It, have some lyrics that give of a vibe of freedom and some rebellion which works for Sonic's free character.

I Wanna Rock

We're Not Gonna Take It

Edited by IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson would be a good theme for Tails post-Frontiers. It's a coming-of-age song that fits Tails' desire to "Breakaway" from Sonic and become a hero in his own right. IMO The lyrics just fit him so well you'd think it was written for him.

• Thumbs Up 1

All I'm hoping for is better music for the movies.

The last 2 theme songs were horrible imho. It doesn't have to be music from the games, but given how the games use rock/metal mainly, I don't see why the movies used such horrible songs. I think something by Sleeping With Sirens would be fitting after the success of Frontiers' boss themes.

The games are fine as is.

4 hours ago, Scritch the Cat said:

Could...what for the Sonic franchise?

?

Edit: Just realised it was the title.

Edited by IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

I think a good song would be rocket man good song

Edited by Itzyaboi64
Misspelling

• The title was changed to What licensed music do you think could work well for the Sonic franchise?