Awoo.

Third Sonic movie rated by Slovakian Film Rating Website

Shiny Gems

https://www.ufd.sk/filmy/jezkosonic3

According to this, the third Sonic movie, at least by a Slovakian film rating website, is rated PG-12.

I am not completely sure about Slovakian ratings, but I do think that is close to being PG-13 in at least America.

Here is the Google Translate version of the site.

https://www-ufd-sk.translate.goog/filmy/jezkosonic3?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

What do you all think? Will this be more of a teens movie in other countries as well?

• Thumbs Up 4

PG-13 is feasible, but I don't think the tone will be drastically different or even that dark. 

• Thumbs Up 2

MARIIIAAAAAAA! Those poor children.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wonder If this movie will show us more of Shadow's Past with Maria and more of Gerald Robotnik.

Well, I think a lot of children won’t be too freaked out.  When I first watched the Maria scene I did not even know what was happening, I just was really confused and only figured out what was going on when I watched Sonic X. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess they're keeping Maria getting shot by GUN and keeping Shadow's tragic backstory then? 

Pretty ballsy of them if they do. Because there's always those who insist it be changed entirely.

Edited by CrownSlayer’s Shadow

Its 100% rated this way due to the inclusion of the nightmareish, creepy-ass Biolizard!!

Also, with no Confirmation of Jim Carey as Eggman (yet!) COULD Black Doom be the big bad of the film controlling Shadow???

Edited by castell-neath
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't know a lot about when movies are rated, but isn't this, like, REALLY early? The film doesn't even hit theaters for almost  a year. How could it be far enough along in production that it can be properly rated, especially in a foreign country? 

Edited by PC the Hedgehog