Awoo.

Favourite Sonic fan content

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

I love those shorts from Sonic Paradox! They have amazing and funny animations!

Edited by Maple Syrup

I LOVE fan comics! My favourite is Ghosts of the Future by Evan Stanley, it's amazing! I even decided to make my own, Flames of Eternal! But I'm still working on the plot. I want it to be epic and well made.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

One of my favorites is the Sonic Mania Map on the Sonic Paradox channel, Settin’ The Scene. I also like Sonic Shorts and Seconds.   

• Fist Bump 1

The fan comic. Sonic the Comic Online. The continuation of fleetway. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

That's a hard one, I haven't played much fan games, but what I have played 99% of it I loved. I like watching Sonic animations, and stuff like that. Someone mentioned A Sonic X Dinner, but there's also Terminalmontages videos and a few others. It's pretty interesting Wikipedia has a section that mentions select Sonic fan content lol.

Mainly fan games, especially the fighting games. Sonic Smackdown was pretty good. But then there are others like Triple Trouble 16-bit, Before and After the Sequels. Then the mods for official and fan games like Sonic Adventure DX on Steam and Sonic 3 A.I.R. Fan-made hacks such as Sonic Classic Heroes and Sonic 3 Complete. 

I also like Archie Sonic Online, Adrenaline Dubs on YouTube for Sonic IDW comics.

• Fist Bump 1

A couple fan games that I’ve fallen in love with are Sonic and the Fallen Star, a 2D fangame with Mania-like controls and a unique art style. Sonic Robo Blast 2, a 3D platformer made from a modified Doom engine. and Sonic Utopia, a conversion of the classic sonic formula to 3D.

Another piece of fan content I absolutely adore is Sonic and Tails R, a Radio drama starring Sonic and friends, where the majority of the cast return from voicing their respective characters in past games.

100% has to be the many volumes of "Sonic shorts". Some very funny and very clever moments in them. If you have not done so, check th3m out on youtube....you will not be disappointed!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1