Awoo.

What is your favourite Sonic the Hedgehog theme(s)?

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

I really love Endless Possibilities for its emotional tone, especially after the ending to Sonic Unleashed. Though I'm also a sucker for I'm Here, it too feels emotional, but not in the same free way that Endless Possibilities envokes, but more like a climatic finale that makes you really understand the character of Sonic. Infact, I'm Here sounds like the theme for the ending to all of Sonic's adventures, like a final fight.

What's your favourite theme(s), explain your reasons why and the emotions the music conveyed to you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh yeah, I said it a million times, but... I'M HERE, REACHING FAR ACROSS THESE NEW FRONTIERS!!! 

Also, my favourites are Seven Rings In Hand (Crush 40) and Never Turn Back!

Edited by ShadowForever
  • Thumbs Up 1

Of course it is Endless Possibility and I'm Here! Endless Possibility can fit an emotional or inspiring tone, and I'm Here is an AMAZING boss theme but emotional and sad at the same time(kinda like...I don't know,). Endless Possibility reminds me of all the goals I can reach, and that every day is like a new life, to make new memories, to find things you love. I'm adding Reach for the Stars too, because I am an astronomy freak, and even before I became a Sonic fan, I loved the phrase, "Reach for the stars", and felt that that is always what I wanted to do. It fits me and is really upbeat! I'm here is epic and a theme of conclusion, and reminds me of an EXTREMELY EPIC climax! I smile when I listen to them. Sonic songs make me feel absolutely UNDEFEATABLE!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

One of my favorite songs of all time is Open Your Heart, from SA1. There’s something about that opening guitar instrumental that just makes me feel good. Plus, the dad-rock kind of music is one of my favorite genres. This is the kind of song I blare at full volume in king car rides.

Another one I like is His World from 06. The lyrics perfectly fit Sonic and who he is. Plus, it’s an absolute head banger. The version by crush 40 is different, but cool in its own right.

I’m Here (revisited specifically) is a great one as well. It’s wormed it’s way into my ear again lately.