Awoo.

Sonic and the secret rings gallery music/special book unlockables

Maria.Sosori

Hi, I've been looking for files of the unlockable music you can listen to in SatSR. I want to complete my Sonic music collection (and also upload them to the internet archive for other people), but I'm having some trouble finding them. I've tried looking at Zophar's SatSR game rip, but the audio files don't have names I can easily identify them with. (Side note: I'm going to compare SatSR's OST to the game rip and see if I can find out which songs I'm missing [and their names].)

I have the 'Worth a Chance - Acoustic Guitar' version and 'Worth a Chance - Piano', but I'm certain there are more goodies. I'm looking for files with names (like the two examples I just listed). Would be neat if someone could find files of the other special book unlockable content in SatSR, such as the cutscene files or the concept art. 

By the way, I'm also looking for the special "interactive archie comic" that came with the target edition of SatSR. Someone uploaded a full rip to Sonic Retro in 2015, but their file link is down, and because of how long it takes to verify an account there asking them if they still have the rip would be difficult. Does anyone else have a rip of it? 

Also: I have a zip of the cool little "Digital Treasure box" that the OST release came with. Just ask me if you want it

ANOTHER SIDE NOTE: Is there a section on the Sonic Stadium that contains all the topics related to the games' OSTs? I'm certain there was a section for that, but I can't find it.

Edited by Maria.Sosori
added archie comic deets

• The title was changed to Sonic and the secret rings gallery music/special book unlockables
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria.Sosori

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days