Awoo.

In school english lessons, did you ever write Sonic fan fiction?

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

Once I wanted to, it was about Zavok and what I would've done to fix him at the time, but I changed the characters names because I felt a bit scared if that wasn't allowed. If you did, what did you write?

Sonic Art, yes...but never a story....we never had the freedom or time to do it in school back then. 

55 minutes ago, castell-neath said:

Sonic Art, yes...but never a story....we never had the freedom or time to do it in school back then. 

sonic_x_tails_crying.png.76dac59a7a38ae2c740ea09f2d638327.png

• Chuckle 1

I once somehow managed to fit both Sonic and Antoine as witnesses in what was supposed to be a newspaper article about Julius Ceasar's assassination. It was, at the time, easily the worst thing that I had ever written. And it took entirely too much time to do so; in fact, it was turned in overdue. I can laugh about it now, but back then I took schoolwork too seriously to really see the funny side of it all.

No, you cannot read this assignment. It has been (thankfully) lost to time and it can rot in Hell next to Dr. Starline for all eternity.

• Chuckle 3

I never did that in school, but I have written Sonic fanfiction before. They're still up on AO3, Wattpad, and Neobook. I should finish writing some of them, haha. They're very embarrassing though, so no link for you! teehee

Not in a proper class, but I did make Sonic fan comics during free time, and then my librarian published them in the school library!

they're freaking horrible, but y'know... They would be precursors to what I do now. So, thanks, librarian!

• Thumbs Up 1

I once did a Sonic fan comic as part of a social studies assignment. (I think it would be classified as social studies? It was about conflict resolution, I can remember that much.) It involved Sonic getting a bad haircut and that's as far as I will describe it.

I put MANY MANY references of Sonic in my assignments. I did an art piece based on a Sonic zone, Press Garden to be exact, and people liked it.(they never knew where it was from) I sometimes randomly put Sonic quotes on the whiteboards!

I had to write a short story and I wrote about an "average teenage girl" character whose favorite thing was Sonic the Hedgehog. We had to read the story aloud and when I got to that part everyone in class was like, "Oh of course..." because I was the resident Sonic fan at school.