Awoo.

What would you like to see from Sonic next year?

Shiny Gems

10 hours ago, Cosmos Rogue said:

Just give me an Android/PC port of Dream Team. We've had enough Sonics for a bit.

I just want that too.  I don't mind not getting another Sonic game for awhile, but just put Dream Team on PC already!

• Thumbs Up 1

I sadly don't see a port of Dream Team coming, anyway it's a really good game but it's still a mobile game. I would rather hope for new main games that take inspiration from the mindset, ideas and quality of Dream Team, like more fun open stages, missions, and playable Rouge and Cream of course.

12 hours ago, juiceDpunk983 said:

I didn't actually know that was from Silver's time I must've been sleeping on that detail. Huh I always thought it was just present time angel island.

I remember Onyx Island from the Archie comics, where it existed in Silver's timeline. I was vaguely aware that the location came from one of the games, probably Sonic Rivals iirc.

Corollary to my desire for a Dream Team port: I'd also accept a more of the same sequel that isn't exclusive to a platform I don't have.

• Thumbs Up 1