Awoo.

My experience with a chilli dog for the first time...

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

The day before my birthday, I went to the mall, they had a hot dog stand there and you could have a chilli beef sausage. I then put some chilli sauce on it and I bit into it... to this day... I wonder if I'm still alive or in heaven, because I was struggling. In the end, I gave it to my friend, and mind you she really likes spicy food. This is what she looked like in the end.

Screenshot_20231130-224008_YouTube.jpg.aa028e2e057fcb1ec4a8ff84e5b9c498.jpg

This was probably one of the most funny experiences ever for me.

Looking back, I think a chilli dog is only meant to have chilli on top, not a spicy sausage.

38 minutes ago, IHaveACaseOfSonicMania said:

The day before my birthday, I went to the mall, they had a hot dog stand there and you could have a chilli beef sausage. I then put some chilli sauce on it and I bit into it... to this day... I wonder if I'm still alive or in heaven, because I was struggling. In the end, I gave it to my friend, and mind you she really likes spicy food. This is what she looked like in the end.

Screenshot_20231130-224008_YouTube.jpg.aa028e2e057fcb1ec4a8ff84e5b9c498.jpg

This was probably one of the most funny experiences ever for me.

Looking back, I think a chilli dog is only meant to have chilli on top, not a spicy sausage.

Yeah, a spicy sausage along with the chili probably made for a very strong flavor. 
I think chili dogs can be great. I wouldn’t say I like them as much as the blue blur, not by a long shot. But some homemade chili on top of a hotdog straight off the grill? Delicious!

• Thumbs Up 1

Huh, I never had a chili dog, and now I'm not sure if I want one!:chuckle:Well, I like spicy food, maybe it'll be fine to me.

Do you think chili dogs is the reason Sonic is so fast, then?!

I hate spicy food(totally not what locals from where I come from prefer), but I have tasted a Seattle dog(you know those hot dog stands in Seattle?) and I was not a fan😅 I am REALLY REALLY picky! So i'm not even thinking about trying a Chili Dog:chuckle:! BUUUT, I haven't finished yet. I overheard these people talking about Hot Dogs and immediately switched to Sonic, to the Chili Dogs he eats, saying that Chili Dogs are amazing, but I never bothered to join in😶.