Awoo.

What Sonic theme song that would fit a random situation?

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

New years eve, I hope you're all having a good time. Before the year ends, I'll ask a question.

If there was a Sonic theme song that would fit any situation, not from any Sonic game just real life, what would it be? You can pick this because of the tone the song conveys to you, the lyrics, the title, it may not even be a theme with lyrics. Infinite's theme plays after a bad day.

I'm Here, I can listen it anywhere, anytime. It's makes me feel so brave and free! 

Follow me... I'm standing on the border of everything... Listen close... Can you hear the spirits sing lost messages of long ago?

Oh, and Happy New Year's Eve!

Edited by ShadowForever
  • Fist Bump 1

24 minutes ago, ShadowForever said:

I'm Here, I can listen it anywhere, anytime. It's makes me feel so brave and free! 

Follow me... I'm standing on the border of everything... Listen close... Can you hear the spirits sing lost messages of long ago?

Oh, and Happy New Year's Eve!

Me too, I love the orchestral and revisted versions. When I'm in the car, when I'm feeling angry or powerful, I just let it play in my head or listen to the song. If it fits a situation in real life, it fits power and confidence.

EYxN6ELWkAIwfen.png

• Nice Smile 1

I often find myself listening to the Frontiers fishing music and Kronos island themes while I study. They’re very relaxing.

Open Your Heart is one of my favorite songs of all time, Sonic related or no. I usually play it very loudly on my car radio and singing along (I make sure to play the music very loud because I am a terrible singer XD).

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 2

Ummmm...The Drowning Theme? Wait! Sorry😅 Seems like I have not really understood it yet! Well, after a depressing day, some Frontiers songs will do! Or probably City Escape, A funny Sanic remix, and Music Plant Cheers me up!

4 hours ago, ShadowForever said:

GO!!! Leave The Life You Knew Before.... See, a whole new world worth fighting for... Find the truth of who i'm meant to become... another path I must now walk on...,

Edited by Maple Syrup
p.s. Happy New Year's Eve Folks!
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

1 hour ago, Maple Syrup said:

GO!!! Leave The Life You Knew Before.... See, a whole new world worth fighting for... Find the truth of who i'm meant to become... another path I must now walk on...,

I'm Here, reaching far across these new Frontiers! With my life I fight this fear... In my hands I hold the ones I love, walk forward through the cold dawn! Always to new horizons...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 2

2 minutes ago, ShadowForever said:

I'm Here, reaching far across these new Frontiers! With my life I fight this fear... In my hands I hold the ones I love, walk forward through the cold dawn! Always to new horizons...

Come with me, we'll travel through the trials and tragedy... blessed and bleak,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 2

32 minutes ago, IHaveACaseOfSonicMania said:

Come with me, we'll travel through the trials and tragedy... blessed and bleak,

Can you hear the spirits SHOUT the secrets in their melodies...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

3 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Dream, explore the mysteries..

The Sonic X theme song while I run away from the authorities after robbing a bank

• Chuckle 3

3 minutes ago, cosmichaos said:

The Sonic X theme song while I run away from the authorities after robbing a bank

Well... you've gotta go fast bud. Don't blink, don't think. You're on the run.

Police: "Got ourselves a situation."

Edited by IHaveACaseOfSonicMania
  • Chuckle 2

1 hour ago, Maple Syrup said:

Dream… explore the mystery.

Breathe… A NEW LIFE IS REVEALED TO ME! 
Once again we’ll start our story anew! Don’t be afraid. I WILL BE WITH YOU!”

• Fist Bump 1

5 minutes ago, ChaosCTRL said:

Dream… explore the mystery.

Breathe… A NEW LIFE IS REVEALED TO ME! 
Once again we’ll start our story anew! Don’t be afraid. I WILL BE WITH YOU!”

I'M HERE! REACHING FAR ACROSS THESE NEW FRONTIERS! WITH MY LIFE I FIGHT THIS FEAR! IN MY HANDS I HOLD THE ONES I LOVE! WALK FORWARD THROUGH THE COLD DAWN! ALWAYS TO NEW HORIZONS!!!

Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Super_Sonic_-_1.thumb.png.da5158cd8f9b749018d7c0f73104d904.png

• Fist Bump 1

2 hours ago, IHaveACaseOfSonicMania said:

I'M HERE! REACHING FAR ACROSS THESE NEW FRONTIERS! WITH MY LIFE I FIGHT THIS FEAR! IN MY HANDS I HOLD THE ONES I LOVE! WALK FORWARD THROUGH THE COLD DAWN! ALWAYS TO NEW HORIZONS!!!

Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Super_Sonic_-_1.thumb.png.da5158cd8f9b749018d7c0f73104d904.png

Woo hoo! We did it!

• Nice Smile 1

18 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Woo hoo! We did it!

Actually...

Standing here, the way ahead becoming clear... all across these new frontiers.

37 minutes ago, IHaveACaseOfSonicMania said:

Actually...

Standing here, the way ahead becoming clear... all across these new frontiers.

In my hands I hold the ones I love, walk forward through THE COLD DAWN! ALWAYS TO NEW HORIZONS!

pto29lmksakb1.thumb.jpg.b723f847d97bc35a489dbe177a2810be.jpg

• Fist Bump 1