Awoo.

Sonic Dream Team achievements

AppleGamingSE

Hi all, obv new here.

I've been looking around the internet but I can't find any info on Sonic Dream Team's hidden achievements. No one seems to have them posted anywhere, nor info on them.

I'm asking because I found in one of my discord servers one person mention that one of the hidden achievements requires you to play the game once a week for 25 weeks straight. They claimed you get 4% progress towards the achievement every week, and after  25 weeks the achievement unlocks. Since the game hasn't been out for 25 weeks, seems they either figured out how to look at the game files or got that info somewhere else. This person also claimed the need for a certain number of in-game play time. This person has, conveniently, disappeared from discord & they aren't open to non-friend DMs.

Which leads me to want to know if anyone has any info on the hidden achievements - Sonic Stadium has given a lot of other info for games I've looked into in the past but nothing on this topic specifically that I can find.

If anyone has any info, I'd appreciate it a great deal!

-AGSE

• Thumbs Up 1

Found a user in Germany that sent a screenshot over & I used the screenshot to translate it to English. So if anyone is curious, these are the 4 hidden achievements.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 2.59.10 PM.png

• Thumbs Up 1