Awoo.

Sonic Tattoos 💙

Jake Heaton

I know tattoos are not for everyone, and people don't like them, but I really enjoy the experience of getting one, and my last two sessions were catered to getting a Sonic tattoo. Yesterday, I went to my tattooist and I got mine coloured in and, personally, I'm amazed on how it turned out. It may be a bit OTT to show my love for the Sonic series, but I knew I wanted it. I'm thinking of doing a background for it in the future. For this post, I just wondered if anybody here has a Sonic-inspired tattoo, or would want one? And if so, what would you have done? What characters, items, backgrounds etc? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow....fair play that is some seriously impressive ink! Love the design and the colours on that. Fair play, that is superb!!!:jammin:

• Fist Bump 1

looks dope! I always wanted a whole arm full of sonic tats, sleeve style, but never went on to do it. I'd even go for a hero theme for one arm and dark for the other, SA2 style. Maybe someday.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/24/2023 at 7:34 PM, castell-neath said:

Wow....fair play that is some seriously impressive ink! Love the design and the colours on that. Fair play, that is superb!!!:jammin:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. 😁 I definitely knew I wanted Sonic jumping through a ring portal with the Chaos Emeralds. It helped that my tattoo artist likes Sonic too, and he knew exactly what I meant when it came to the Blue Sphere background. 

On 12/24/2023 at 10:36 PM, FReaK said:

looks dope! I always wanted a whole arm full of sonic tats, sleeve style, but never went on to do it. I'd even go for a hero theme for one arm and dark for the other, SA2 style. Maybe someday.

Thank you! I'd say go for it! If the time and budgets are right, have at it. I could see Hero and Dark on either arm. I could imagine, for the Hero side there could be like blues and white around Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, and black and reds for the Dark side with Shadow, Eggman and Rouge. Like the SA2 box art. What with Sonic 3 coming next December, the time seems just right 👍

• Thumbs Up 1