Awoo.

New Set of Sonic Funko POP Toys Unveiled: Amy, Metal, Eggman, Super Sonic and More

Dreadknux

It looks like Funko will be bringing more Sonic the Hedgehog themed POP toys to stores very soon, with images of brand new figures for Amy Rose, Metal Sonic, Dr. Eggman, Sonic and Super Sonic recently released online.

2023-funko1.jpeg

No significant details (pricing, release dates) are currently known for any of these new products, but we can see from the images what forms these Funko Pops will take. Above, you can see a Amy Rose, Metal Sonic and a new Dr. Eggman figure that will form part of a "POP! Rides" subcategory of toys.

2023-funko2.jpeg

New Super Sonic Funko Pops were also revealed online, with two variants coming soon. One has Super in a classic 'supercharged' pose and another is a limited Chase edition that features a stand with Super Sonic in a hovering position.

2023-funko3.jpeg

Finally, the above image unveils the existence of a new Sonic Funko Pop toy that has our blue blur in an iconic compromising position. The 'Ring Scatter Sonic' will be made available as a PX Previews exclusive, apparently.

More details to come as we get it!

Via Sonic Merch News

Sonic News Tips Credit:
Merry Gems
Original Post Content:

View full story

• Nice Smile 3

METAL SONIC FUNKO FINALLY :squee:

this will now take its place as the number one thing on my mind until it releases 

• Thumbs Up 2

Need that Amy one! I love funko pops!

• Thumbs Up 1

Updated the story to add newly-added pictures of Super Sonic variants and 'Ring Scatter Sonic' figure - thanks for the heads up on the story @Merry Gems!

I never was much for Funko Pops. I found an Obi Wan Kenobi at a yard sale once but that's all I've had. But I may have to get one of these. Those things look awesome. I wish I had a regular Sonic running or something.

I need them all! I'm glad this Eggman is cuter than the original... Most excited for Amy! I know there was a rumor a while back about a Rouge funko, so hopefully that's in the future, too!

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn’t really like funko pop style until I saw this. They’re adorable, especially the cube-headed Eggman! Gonna get him and Metal.

23 minutes ago, ChaosCTRL said:

Is that the Eggman mech from Aquatic Ruin Zone? Neat pick.

It is, and its a nice change from Green hill Zone's Wrecking ball Eggman. The Jakks eggman toy with interchangable pieces is by far the best so far though!