Awoo.

Switch / PS / Xbox Player Year Review 2023!

Dreadknux

It's that time of year again! Time for our game consoles and Steam accounts to give us a rundown of how much we've played over the last 12 months! 2023 EDITION! :crump:

~~~~~

XBOX:

Looks like Xbox's 2023 Year in Review app is live already, so we can start sharing our gaming habits! I'm sure Nintendo's and PlayStation's will come soon enough (unless they're already out there; I haven't really looked 😅)

Here's my Xbox 2023:

IMG_6888.png

Quite surprised at the amount of time I've put in this year honestly... what with a baby and all. Most of this went towards Starfield I think, but I also played a lot of Guardians of the Galaxy to complete that and also the OG Mass Effect (just so I can say I've completed it on another platform! 😆)

Sort yourself out and get yours (if you have an Xbox) here:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/year-in-review

~~~~~

NINTENDO SWITCH:

IMG_6902.jpeg

Oops, I did a Picross again this year. A hefty 63 hours has gone to S4! But that'll come to an end because... I've moved on to S5 now 😅.

PLAYSTATION:

I'm sure that's just round the corner so I'll add my PS one when that arrives.

~~~~~

SHARE YOUR GUILTY GAMING RECORDS WITH ME NAO. :O

• The title was changed to Switch / PS / Xbox Player Year Review 2023!
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

• Salamander

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just did my Nintendo Switch year in review.  I, uh...  I apparently played for 830 hours this year...  RPG 45%, Strategy 28% explains a lot.

Strangely, my games list didn't mention Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon at all, despite the fact that I've played that for over a hundred hours.  Look there's a lot to do if you want to do absolutely everything, alright?

Edit: On reflection, I'd occasionally take a week out to use my 3DS instead.  Played some of the Shin Megami Tensei and Advance Wars games I missed.  That probably adds another hundred hours... at least.

Edited by Salamander