Awoo.

Holiday DLC for Sonic Superstars has been released!

Shiny Gems

Well, ain't that a pleasant surprise? I hope more games from now on by Sonic have these little Christmas updates.

Just wish the other characters got one too. Could use a Trip alt since everyone else has an alternate costume.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Could use a Trip alt since everyone else has an alternate costume.

I don't even play the games but I definitely want this. What can I say, I'm a sucker for critters in adorable costumes.

A nice suprise indeed. Its on uk ps store so downloaded it, booted up frozen factory straight away and yep...its festive lol.

Can i be greedy though and ask for suits for the others too?? I still think a Tails elf would be great to have.

• Thumbs Up 2

Its a neat little skin that compliments the Santa Modern Sonic we got in Frontiers and also reminds me of the Mania Adventures Christmas special artwork. It is a shame that only Sonic got a skin however, as the other characters had similar Christmas themed outfits in the credits artwork of that special.

• Thumbs Up 1

Haha! I was just playing as him! He is so adorable! I wouldn't mind if he came down the chimney and ate my desserts!