Awoo.

Moor-Art Gallery Selling Limited Prints of Iconic IDW 'Shadow Renaissance' Artwork, On Sale Nov 24

Dreadknux

Premium art boutique Moor-Art Gallery is taking the whole 'Black Friday' festivities a little too seriously, and that's entirely a good thing - because tomorrow, the company will be launching pre-orders for full-size prints of Natalie Haines' fantastic IDW Sonic #59 cover, featuring Shadow the Hedgehog.

NHaines_ShadowRenaissance_Primo_web1_1024x1024.webp

In a promotion the Gallery is dubbing 'Black Hedgehog Friday' (geddit?), official prints of Haines' incredible piece, titled 'Shadow Renaissance', will go on sale on November 24th from 6pm UK time (or 1pm EST). There will be two versions on offer:

• a standard 16” x 24” print complete with certificate of authenticity (£39.99 / $49) limited to 100 pieces, and
  • a fully-decked out "PRIMO" museum-grade fine art print with signed certificate (£99.99 / $120) of which just ten are available.

We covered Haines' work earlier in the year and we absolutely adored it, so it's brilliant that fans will be able to buy a physical version of this artistic stunner for their bedroom or gaming wall. As we reported then, Haines created this masterpiece using traditional methods and acrylic paints, making these prints a medium that's truly worthy of the artwork.

2023-shadow-moor.jpeg

We'll definitely be keeping an eye on the Moor-Art Gallery store when this print goes on sale! Let us know what you think of the piece and if you plan on buying a print in the comments section below!

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

In a promotion the Gallery is dubbing 'Black Hedgehog Friday' (geddit?)

I already said, Black Shadow Friday!

(And it's truly amazing. From now on, I'll never be the same again. Definitely gonna get one!)

Edited by ShadowForever

According to the gallery on Twitter, the PRIMO version sold out in a mere 50 seconds. 

And the regular version had also sold out around 3 or 4 hours after going live. Crazy! This is a gorgeous print though, so it's not all too surprising. I snagged a PRIMO one for myself after being impressed by the Superstars print. 

• Promotion 1
  • My Emmerdoods 1

13 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

According to the gallery on Twitter, the PRIMO version sold out in a mere 50 seconds. 

And the regular version had also sold out around 3 or 4 hours after going live. Crazy! This is a gorgeous print though, so it's not all too surprising. I snagged a PRIMO one for myself after being impressed by the Superstars print. 

Whoa. CRAZY. Gotta hurry!

Edited by ShadowForever

On 11/24/2023 at 10:48 PM, Blue Blood said:

50 Seconds!!!??? Wow :what:

Puts a whole new spin on "gotta go fast!"