Awoo.

Mis-alligned Location/Gender

Cake

Not a big bug, but on Opera with the Oil 'n Rum Skin (EDIT: Shows up on Sonical too)...

bug.png

Bit hard to see, but the Location and Gender tabs on the left hand side seem off their allignment. Haven't tested with other browsers.

EDIT 2: Close up...

bug-1.png

EDIT 3: Issue also appears on IE.

Edited by Cake

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alternate Evolutions

• Flyboy Fox

• Badnik Mechanic

• Illuminous_Orb

Popular Days

Yeah, the skin changes had to be made admin-side rather than skin side in this instance. Don't worry too much about it; when the new skins are rolled out it'll all be fixed. :)

Does this mean that we're now all bisexual Meerkats living in a cave?

As long as that cave has electricity, heating, light and internet access then I'm not all that fussed; I've always wondered what it would be like to be an animal...

Yeah, it is rather annoying that this glitch has occurred, but I think that it's excusable given the circumstances. If it takes bearing a couple of bugs for a site to be updated, then that's okay by me.