Awoo.

Old Sonic Roleplay sites

truenighog

Anyone remember the old Sonic RP websites from the 2000s-2010s? 

I vaguely remember an old sonic rp site from the 2000s that was mostly based on Sega!Sonic Canon(though other canons were allowed). The site was really big during the mid 00s - Early 2010s. On the site people could either play as Canon characters or simply create their own OCs (original characters)to play as. The OC profiles were posted on the site. One of them had a spider OC named Octavia or Ophelia that was bullied alot. Another oc was a snake.I believe the site had a forum too.

Edited by truenighog

• 2 weeks later...

I remember playing a Mario RPG on a forum, that was heavily inspired by Mario RPG and Paper Mario. I was a gloomba. It all built up to a big fight with Bowser. I always stayed away from the Sonic fandom in those days. So I could enjoy the series in private.

I remember one Sonic RPG that had a funny reason for not allowing anyone to play Knuckles that involved him starving to death on the floating island, cold and alone.

Edited by Cuz
  • Nice Smile 1

This maybe slightly off-topic, but I’d love to see a “live” Sonic RPG streamed online, similar to Power Rangers Hyperforce.

I remember the old site I used to enjoy lurking on. It was called mobiusrp.com . Do many interesting characters. I also rped a bit on STHrps.

Good times.