Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog IDW #67 - First Page Preview

Sonictrainer

Amy & Surge Shippers are going to have a field day

F_AfwxrXUAA5Nf-?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Thumbs Up 3

• The title was changed to Sonic the Hedgehog IDW #67 - First Page Preview

I can't wait to read Issue #67 next month I'm so excited to see Surge & Kit return In Issue #67. I wounder what they really upto It's going to be really Interesting to see on December 6.

I can't wait to Surge and Kit again! I love them!

• Thumbs Up 1

Aaah, it's super cute, love seeing them just chilling out here! And Sonic's reaction also made my day! I was wondering how the comic will start, and it's a perfect beginning:) Love Surge and Kit, can't wait for the issue!!!

You know, Sonic, for someone who's specifically waxed poetic on forgiveness and second chances to this very tenrec, you are kiiiiiiiinda not practicing what you preach here.

To be fair, after all the crap Surge pulled after you offered her a shot at redemption, I can't say I blame you for being concerned.

I expect that at least half a page of this issue will be dedicated to Surge force-feeding Sonic his own words from issue #50. Maybe a full page or two. Three at most.

• Thumbs Up 2