Awoo.

Sonic Superstars Nominated for Best Family Game at The Game Awards 2023

Dreadknux

Dreadknux
This post was recognized by Dreadknux!

Dreadknux was awarded the badge 'Sonic News Tipster' and 10 points.

The nominees for the annual video game awards show, The Game Awards, has just been revealed, and Sonic has been represented well with the 2D Classic title up for Best Family Game.

IMG_6713.png

The game has some stiff competition, as it will be battling two strong Nintendo titles - Pikmin 4 and Super Mario Wonder - as well as Disney Illusion Island and Party Animals.

Sonic Superstars came out last month and while we really enjoyed it - check out our 4/5 Star Review here - it was, rightly or wrongly, compared to Super Mario Wonder as the two titles had released within the same time frame.

If you want to support Sonic and SEGA, you can head to The Game Awards website where public voting is now open. Best of luck to Sonic Team!

Sonic News Tips Credit:
Thankful Gems
Original Post Content:
Very nice, though I bet Super Mario Bros. Wonder will beat it.

View full story

Edited by Dreadknux
  • Thumbs Up 4

• The title was changed to Sonic Superstars has been nominated for Best Family Game at the Game Awards

that's nice and all, but I think in the eyes of the general public it has no chance against mario wonder. And I say that not even liking mario at all.

• Thumbs Up 3

If superstars beats super mario wonder I'll give away all of my rings, delete my account here and eat  wild mushrooms for the rest of my life.

Edited by A super No.1 washedupgamer
  • Chuckle 2

That's excellent 👌 lineups of those games and I'm glad to see Sonic Superstars on the list as well. Good luck to all those entries and the games as well.

• Thumbs Up 4

Superstars is the superstar! Even with low chances of winning, I know you will make us fans proud!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 4

34 minutes ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

So Superstars and Wonder both made it? That's neat, I guess.

-votes Party Animals-

Party Animals looks like a lot of fun. I must check it out sometime...

Edited by MGA_Gamer