Awoo.

Games Tribune Magazine Announces AZUL HISTORIA – a Special 280-Page Book About the History of Sonic the Hedgehog

sonicclaasic

F-VIkj8WkAArNPO.jpeg

Spanish gaming magazine Games Tribune Magazine (GTM) has announced AZUL HISTORIA, a 280-page book documenting the history of Sonic the Hedgehog, complete with high-quality photos and unique illustrations. The book comes in a standard Sonic Edition and a special limited-numbered Super Sonic Edition.

The book is written entirely in Spanish by Ramón Méndez, with the illustrations drawn by Sergio Melero and Toni Mula Martínez. There’s currently no word on whether there will be other language versions.

The standard Sonic Edition is a hardcover book that comes with a dust jacket illustrated by Sergio Melero, which includes engravings with ultraviolet ink.

Sources: Sonic Edition  €26.99 (£23.54) Super Sonic Edition  €39.99 (£34.88) Sonic-City.net

Wow that looks amazing wish It was In English as well but only Spanish language. I would definitely buy that to go with my Sonic collection. What does everyone else think?

Edited by sonicclaasic
YouTube Video Added More Information of the product In the quote.
  • Thumbs Up 3

This looks superb!!! I agree, an English language version would be great and I would get it 100%. The super sonic edition especially!!!!

• Fist Bump 1

The cover art is stellar (though curiously, that's Sonic Boom Amy on the right), but I don't know anything about this magazine or writer. What is this expected to be, from a reader's point of view? Like, is this kind of just equivalent to the encyclo-speed-ia?

• Fist Bump 1

47 minutes ago, castell-neath said:

This looks superb!!! I agree, an English language version would be great and I would get it 100%. The super sonic edition especially!!!!

I agree 💯 on that I would get the super sonic edition that's for sure. If I did buy It I will probably used a English translation from my Google pixel 7 phone.