Awoo.

Sonic Superstars Accolades trailer released

Shiny Gems

XD I don't think I've heard of any of the outlets in that thumbnail outside of Sports Illustrated.

EDIT -- Oh, no wait, apparently Game Informer is hiding there in the bottom corner. Not that the pull quote is any sort of meaningful assessment though.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Spooky Gems said:

So, apparently, the game did somewhat better than what the metacritic score said?

No. MetaCritic is an aggregate. It means that for all these high scores, there are plenty of lower ones that drag it down to earth.

That being said, probably not the best idea to put out an accolades trailer full of quotes and scores from absolute nowhere. I could build an accolade trailer for Sonic 06 if I only cherry pick the 5 people that scream the game is good at the top of their lungs.

24 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

No. MetaCritic is an aggregate. It means that for all these high scores, there are plenty of lower ones that drag it down to earth.

That being said, probably not the best idea to put out an accolades trailer full of quotes and scores from absolute nowhere. I could build an accolade trailer for Sonic 06 if I only cherry pick the 5 people that scream the game is good at the top of their lungs.

For the first part, I actually was talking about Metacritic being like that. I just thought the collection of scores for this game on Metacritic said otherwise than what this trailer said.

That said, I do agree on the second part, as they did seem to pull those things out of nowhere.